Homes similar to 1638 Barker Ave are listed between $159K to $499K at an average of $180 per square foot. 1947 Barker Ave is in the Barker neighborhood in Lawrence, KS and in ZIP code 66046. While this is a crazy long article, there are many more stops around the state that Sam and Dean have traversed in. Updated from top to bottom, this turn key historic home has an ALL NEW modern kitchen, 3 baths, main level primary bed/bath, huge finished 3rd floor space that could be the perfect studio, office, or flex space. MLS #. This home has all the character you would expect in a vintage house with many modern features. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. View detailed information about property 1738 Barker Neighborhood Ave Unit Barker, Lawrence, KS 66044 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more . While there are currently no restaurants or lodging in Lebanon, I would suggest grabbing a bite to eat in Smith Center, also home to several lodges and bed and breakfasts your road trip buddies may enjoy! Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Ft. single family home built in 1951 that was last sold on 08/25/2016. And after 15 seasons, the Winchester brothers, of Lawrence, have hungup their machetes, puttheir salt into shakers instead of bulk canisters and pulledthe jet black 67 Chevy Impala into the garage. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. update to your home value. One of my favorite episodes of Supernatural takes place in Junction City with the Japanese Shojo. Supernatural Fun Facts: In the episode "What is and What Should Never Be", Carmen turns out to be the model in the El Sol beer ad that Dean looks at in the magazine at the end. The Zestimate for this Single Family is $207,400, which has increased by $929 in the last 30 days.The Rent Zestimate for this Single Family is $1,200/mo, which has decreased by $91/mo in the last 30 days. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Just south is the Geary State Fishing Lake, home to one of the most picturesque waterfalls in Kansas. Traditional design with an updated modern twist. a product of First Street Foundation. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Lawrence Liberty Memorial Central Mid School, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 3 beds, 3 baths, 1361 sq. 1638 Barker Ave was built in 1920 and last sold on August 18, 2022 for $569,900. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Instead, I suggest heading to the Clinton Lake just south of town. PUBLIC RECORD - Built in 1910, this 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms Single Family property at 2114 Barker Ave, Lawrence, KS 66046 is approximately 1246 square feet. . 2114 Barker Ave is located in the Barker neighborhood in the Lawrence School District. Facts. SCHOOLS NEAR PROPERTY. The last sold price per dimension was $204/sqft. Geocache Glen Elder Kansas is home to tens of thousands of geocaches, and the area in and around Glen Elder State Park is ripe for the high-tech treasure hunting. Fri 7AM to 5PM. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Youll walk through the halls of history as you learn about the civil rights movement in America. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our privacy policy. 1929 Barker Ave is in the Barker neighborhood in Lawrence, KS and in ZIP code 66046. While the fictional 'Jaybird's Diner' may be the place that Dean meets his father after traveling back in time, Ladybird Diner is an amazing substitute. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. While the locations in the show are (mostly) based on real towns, many of the establishments mentioned are fictitious, so I'vegathered some of the most popular stops in the area. As is shown in our records this property is based at 2025 Barker Avenue, Lawrence, KS. Make sure to head by our beautiful capitol building which has been recently renovated and is the home to the world-famous mural of abolitionist John Brown. Corner of E 20th and Barker. Wed 7AM to 5PM. Lorin P Maletsky, 53. Your browser is not supported for this experience.We recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari. Street Address People; 1610 Barker Ave, Lawrence, KS 66044-3765. While the springs are now in the Glen Elder Reservoir, the Waconda Springs Replica pays tribute to this ill-fated site. APN 0231030602001011000. 785-842-1611. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? update to your home value. Type . email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 23 days. Find out owner contacts, building history, price, neighborhood | Homemetry. All measurements are approximate. . This single-family home is located at Barker Ave, Lawrence, KS. Still not ringing a bell? All rights reserved. You will also want to check out the NOTO Arts District, filled to the brim with great eateries and unique art shops. Single . READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. The Men of Letters Bunker at Lebanon is my absolute favorite Supernatural location. Do not sell or share my personal information. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. Theres a cute little white chapel for you to explore and a great historical marker in the spot that was long accepted to be the center of the contiguous U.S. The average home sale price on Barker Ave has been $99k. Find out owner contacts, building history, price, neighborhood | Homemetry . What comparable homes are near this home? 1638 Barker Ave is a 2,148 square foot house with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Directions: From Massachusetts St. east on E 20th straight to Barker. The Old Cowtown Museum hosts several Ghost Tours a year (no Ghostfacers allowed) where you can try to get a glimpse of a young girl (supposedly the daughter of the founder of Wichita Eagle newspaper) whom people say plays around her family home and other buildings in Cowtown. The Boot Hill Museum will take you back in time to the days of outlaws, lawmen, gunslingers and cowboys. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,300/mo, which has decreased by $23/mo in the last 30 days. Schools Public/Private . Fort Riley, home of the U.S. Armys 1st Infantry Division, or Big Red One, is right next door to Junction City. You can dig into the history of the sport, and KUs basketball legacy at the DeBruce Center, as well as with the Jayhawk Experience Tours which takes you through a walking tour of the universitys athletic venues. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. The property's data shows the names of FIVE recent tenants. Theres also some great nature to enjoy around Junction City. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Types of Rooms: Walk In Closet, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Pantry, Parking: Garage Detached, Off Street, On Street, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Darling covered back porch & large detached 2car garage. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. The Clinton Lake State Park is a 1,400 acre island of unspoiled nature and a perfect place to pull over and watch the stars for hours without talking, just like the Winchesters. You can find Jordan on Instagram@captainjroe to see more of her ridiculous adventures. 1500 Barker Ave, Lawrence, KS 660441500 Barker Ave, Laurence, KS 66044 Single-Family Home The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Character galore! With its haunting urban legends and world-wide acclaim as a supposed devils gate, its no surprise that the series built up to this epic showdown in this infamous cemetery. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Search. You can find an immersive gunfight reenactment, saloon variety show, country-style dinners and the Kansas Cowboy Hall of Fame at Boot Hill. This property has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and approximately 979 sqft of floor space. Another spoiler alert for you, you are able to see the Lebanon Post Office and the surrounding neighborhood in some episodes, but I can assure you, youre not going to be seeing any high rise apartment buildings in the real Lebanon! Search Log InSign Up Members get daily listing updates SEARCH For Sale For Rent Feed Favorites Sell My Home List My Home for Rent Mobile App Homepage Saved Searches Person Name Phone Number Additional Info; Carey C Johnson. Fall in LOVE with this charming bungalow in the heart of the beautiful Barker neighborhood. The full address for this home is 1638 Barker Avenue, Lawrence, Kansas 66044. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! It contains 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The home's data shows the names of 7 recent tenants. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 1947 Barker Ave, Lawrence, KS 66046 Est. Track this homes value and nearby sales activity. Ladybird Diner serves pies that Dean would LOVE, and visitors should also check outFree State Breweryand John Brown's Underground. Windows, Doors, Floors & Walls Double Paned Windows Exterior Features Exterior Home Features Roof: CompositionDeckExterior: Stucco Foundation Type: ConcreteLawnPorch Parking & Garage Parking: Off Street, On Street Property Information Year Built Year Built: 1910 Property Type / Style Property Type: Single Family HomeArchitecture: Bungalow Community Fresh interior paint, primary bedroom expansion, & recent kitchen & bathroom renovations. Dodge City saw its fair share of action in the series, as well. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Barker Ave is in Lawrence, KS and in ZIP code 66045. ), To celebrate this pop-culture icon, Ive assembled a Supernatural Road Trip in Kansas so the SPNFamily can enjoy Kansas just like Team Free Will. 53 barker ave, lawrence, ks, 66044 supernatural pet friendly house rentals vancouver, bc Junho 15, 2022. stomach tightening during pregnancy 36 weeks 12:01 am 12:01 am We recommend a few days in Wichita to really explore the great food and attractions! Movoto's Comparative Market Estimated Value is $227,039 with a value per Sqft of $0. Information about property on 1524 Barker Ave, Lawrence KS, 66044-3714. Many of these soldiers will be deployed overseas to places like Japan, Germany and the Middle East, and these soldiers get used to the international cuisines offered where they are stationed, so some really great restaurants pop up in Junction City to cater to these newly discovered palates. Wichita is Kansas largest city, soit naturally was the focus of several episodes, including the Season 7 episode Plucky Pennywhistles Magical Menagerie. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. Beautiful home with tons of original charm and details throughout. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Youll also find the Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site in Topeka.