Horsepower, torque, payload and towing are independent attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously. Reviewing the full 2022 F-150 lineup, from XL and XLT to King Ranch and Platinum, plus the Tremor and Raptor, the PowerBoost hybrid and Pro Power On Board. 200 Sw 1St Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, 200 Sw 1St Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. The upscale Platinum . Those long drives made keeping my phone charged especially important so it was a relief to know that even if I didn't bring a cord with me, I could just throw my phone on the wireless charging pad. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} There are quilted door panels, A-pillar grab handles, and improved touchpoints on the front doors. The F-150 Limited has an enticing combination of performance, utility, and luxury. Due to a combination of high demand and global supply-chain constraints, not all models and trims or features may be currently available. Prices for a new 2022 Ford F-150 Limited currently range from $82,085 to $91,020. 2022 Ford F-150 Limited Payment Estimator details, Open image overlay for LED Box Lighting with Zone Lighting, Open image overlay for Tailgate Step with Tailgate Work Surface, Open image overlay for Automatic High-Beam Headlamps, Open image overlay for Onboard Scales with Smart Hitch, Open image overlay for Fog Lamps - LED with LED Cornering Lamps, Open image overlay for Grille - Chrome Single-Bar Style With Satin-Chrome Surround and Six Silver Minor Bars, Open image overlay for Headlamps - LED Projector with Dynamic Bending, Open image overlay for Running Boards, Power Deployable (SuperCrew, Open image overlay for Side Mirrors - LED Security Approach Lamps, Open image overlay for Pro Power Onboard - 2kW, Open image overlay for Pro Power Onboard - 7.2kW, Open image overlay for Tonneau Pickup Box Cover - Retractable, Open image overlay for 22-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels, Open image overlay for Twin-Panel Moonroof (SuperCrew, Open image overlay for Window - Rear - Power-Sliding Glass with Privacy Tint and Defroster (SuperCab and SuperCrew, Open image overlay for Steering Wheel - Admiral Blue Leather-Wrapped, Open image overlay for Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, Open image overlay for 360-Degree Camera Package, Open image overlay for 12-Inch Digital Productivity Screen, Open image overlay for Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Open image overlay for Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Open image overlay for Partitioned Lockable, Fold-Flat Storage, Open image overlay for Lane-Keeping System, Open image overlay for Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Open image overlay for Reverse Sensing System, Open image overlay for Forward Sensing System, Open image overlay for Active Park Assist 2.0, Open image overlay for Interior Work Surface, Open image overlay for 12-Inch Capacitive Touchscreen, Open image overlay for Available Connected Built-In Navigation (3-years of service), Open image overlay for Seats - Front - Bucket Seats With Center Flow-Through Console, Unique Multicontour Leather with Active Motion, Open image overlay for Max Recline Driver and Passenger Front Seats, Open image overlay for Trailer Tow Package, Open image overlay for Class IV Trailer Hitch, Open image overlay for Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0, Open image overlay for Continuously Controlled Damping, Open image overlay for Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Open image overlay for Trailer Sway Control, Open image overlay for Electronic-Locking Rear Differential, Open image overlay for Auto Start-Stop Technology, Open image overlay for Electronic 10-Speed Automatic Transmission, Open image overlay for Hybrid Electronic 10-Speed Automatic Transmission, Open image overlay for Rear View Camera With Dynamic Hitch Assist, Open image overlay for Intersection Assist, Open image overlay for Four-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes. You can still enjoy a highly capable and feature-rich truck if you opt for one of the other F-150 trims, such as the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Tremor, and Raptor. The question is, though, should you buy it? Ford goes big on its fanciest F-150 - literally. The calculations utilize SAE Net J1439 engine results and Ford electric motor dyno testing. See a list of 2022 Ford F-150 factory interior and exterior colors. The King Ranch hybrid made an outdoor movie night with a great buddy even more memorable. Was happy to answer any questions I had. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for our use and our subsidiaries. 2.7L EcoBoost supplies plenty of power. The original MSRP for the 2022 Ford F-150 started at $33,315 for the XL and went up to $82,880 for the Limited. Select Vehicle. The 3321 for sale on CarGurus range from $32,405 to $142,995 in price. The calculations utilize SAE Net J1439 engine results and Ford electric motor dyno testing. Click one of the below icons to start the browser download. I replaced my 2019 Chevrolet Silverado RST 44 with the new 2022 Ford F-150 PowerBoost Lariat 44 with 502A and the bells and whistles I wanted, BlueCruise, tow technology package, bed utility package, bed scale w/ smart hitch, continuously controlled damping, 7.2 kw generator, and B&O unleashed sound system. In January of 2022, I experienced the thrust and thrift of the PowerBoost setup for the first time. It comes packed with Williams Fordhttps://www.williamsfordofsayre.com/570-888-23661538 Elmir. My F-150 Lariat is very comfortable and stylish. Ratings and reviews are provided by customers who have either purchased a vehicle or visited a dealership for service. We picked the cars WE wanted and they made everything work! To help you find your ideal certified used Ford vehicle, Ford is partnering with Autotrader to bring you the Ford Blue Advantage website. towing of 14,000 lbs. Filter Results. I also got a chance to put the F-150 to work. Their diamond-quilted inserts provided the comfort of heating, ventilation, and multiple massage modes, which I used liberally during my 47-mile commutes back and forth from the house to the office. WB with detailed close-ups of the vehicle's interior and exterior. Your results may vary. Our dealership will not share any information you've provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you've requested. Also, I had Nitto Recon Grapplers 285/55/R22 . 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor vs. 2022 Ram 1500 TRX: Off-Road Truck Battle. The flat load floor and flip-up seat bottoms in the second row left room for an office chair and some seat cushions. Structure My Deal tools are complete you're ready to visit AutoNation Drive! This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we've collected about you at any time. The interior quality is better than my 2019 Chevrolet (but I hear the 2022 Silverado is much better now). Request Info. Great service all around. 2022 Ford F-150 Limited Hybrid Exterior. The Ford Blue Advantage website is operated by Autotrader. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles: Our dealership maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Both men made the buying experience a good one and I highly recommend you contact either of these men to help you in the same way. Clearshift Highlands Ranch CO. View Details >>Check Availability; Used 2022 Ford F 150 Limited. Colors generally differ by style. The 2022 Ford F-150 comes in 8 configurations costing $31,520 to $81,085. My future in-laws were thinning out their assortment of furniture, so I gladly volunteered to help. threatening to harm employees or others), Lack of adequate text (e.g., symbols, emojis and random letters), Reviews on the product and not the customers Sales or Service experience. No service history reported on this vehicle. Get Genuine OEM Ford Oil and Air Filters in Winder, GA, 2022 Ford Expedition vs. 2022 Toyota RAV4, 2022 Jeep Gladiator vs 2022 Nissan Frontier, 2022 Ford E-Transit vs. 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, 2022 Ford Explorer vs. 2022 Toyota Highlander, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E vs. 2022 Volkswagen ID.4, 2022 Ford EcoSport vs. 2022 Chevrolet Trax, 2022 Ford Escape vs. 2022 Subaru Forester, 2022 Ford Explorer vs. 2022 Subaru Ascent, 2022 Ford Expedition XLT vs. 2022 Nissan Armada SL, 2022 Ford Explorer vs 2022 Chevrolet Traverse, 2023 Ford Ranger vs 2023 Chevrolet Colorado, 2023 Ford Explorer vs. 2023 Subaru Ascent, 2023 Ford Mustang vs. 2023 Chevrolet Camaro, 2023 Ford Expedition vs 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2023 Ford Maverick vs. 2023 Toyota Tacoma, 2022 Ford Escape Vs. 2022 Volkswagen Taos, 2022 Ford Expedition vs. 2022 Jeep Wagoneer, 2022 Ford F-150 vs. 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500, 2022 Dodge Durango Vs. 2022 Volkswagen Taos, 2023 Ford Expedition vs 2023 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Ford Bronco Sport vs 2022 Toyota RAV4, 2022 Ford Expedition vs. 2022 Chevy Suburban, 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Trim Level Comparison, 2022 Ford Bronco Vs. 2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2022 Ford Expedition vs 2022 Nissan Armada, Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Body-Colored Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks, Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator, Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade, Ford Co-Pilot360 - Autolamp Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Directionally Adaptive Auto High-Beam Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off, Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown, Power Open And Close Tailgate Rear Cargo Access, Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers, Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks. touch screen 8-inch center . 04-17-2021, 03:12 AM. In the first 12 hours after they became available, Ford Motor Company secured a total of 20,000 reservations for the Ford F-150 Lightning all-electric pickup, an impressive total indeed. Being my first new car purchase, I will consider Corwin for any future needs. The massive 7.2kW output is available with the 3.5L PowerBoost engine. They will work with you no matter your situation, and they will not BS you or push you to something you don't want. Also powering the Tremor, the 3.5-liter twin-turbo V6 is the standard propulsion for Limited. If substantially all of the assets of our dealership are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition. 2022 Ford F-150 Limited, Equipment Group 900A Standard,Interior Work Surface,Sync 4 Applink/Apple Carplay/Android Auto Smart Device Mirroring,Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 - Bluecruise Hands-Off Cruise Control,Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pca With Aeb And Intersection Assist Forward Collision Mitigation,Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist With . 2023 Ford F150 Pricing. Our vehicle experts are standing by to answer any questions: All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both our dealership and our partners. Ask Akins Ford about vehicle number 51145204. Ford basically went through its best-seller with a fine-toothed comb, making small but impactful upgrades that together add up to a truck that's hard to beat. The tie downs work well. Would you like us to send you price alerts? Modern, full-size pickups like the 2022 Ford F-150 Platinum just about do it all. offered in SuperCab ($43,195) and SuperCrew ($45,855) variations, the 2022 Ford F-150 can come normal with the 2.7-liter V6 turbo, warmed up and ventilated leading chairs with vehicle motorist storage space, natural leather materials addresses, hit-alternative ignition, two-industry auto climate manage . GVWR. Also, the F-150 Limited has a 360-degree camera and a rearview camera with dynamic hitch assist. Dealer prices may vary. Search by Model. I could not be happier. UnderCover Single Lid Swing Case. Your results may vary. home delivery on some or all of its cars. As a homeless, disabled veteran and in a pretty low place, Jaden and Logan are the reason I'm able to have wheels at all. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. Our dealership understands the importance of your privacy. Mileage: 14,611 miles Body Style: Pickup Color: Red Engine: 6 Cyl 3.5 L. Description: Used 2022 Ford F-150 XLT with 4WD, Sport Appearance Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Running Boards, Heated Seats, 18 Inch Wheels, and Trailer Brake Controller. It took a few days because we also visited other dealerships. Once everything was ready, I sat on the tailgate and enjoyed my drink and the time with my loved ones under the rich blue and soft white of a starlit night. The F-150 Limited has an enticing combination of performance, utility, and luxury. Ford is currently making a non-refundable deposit of $3,000 for the 2022 Ford F150 and expects prices to start at $80,000 for the entry-level XLT SuperCab model. The hybrid . I couldn't find anyone with a Limited PowerBoost equipped with CCD suspension that has successfully added a 2.5" leveling kit. Our dealership may use a browser feature known as a "cookie." threatening to harm employees or others), Lack of adequate text (e.g., symbols, emojis and random letters), Reviews on the product and not the customers Sales or Service experience. They worked with me on everything and got me a really good deal on a reliable vehicle. La mejor experiencia , la mejor atencin de parte de Eduardo Saranova y JC( Juan Carlos Urrutia, les recomiendo el dealer y los servicios que ofrecen, Gracias . $169.95 - $199.95. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Any such information will be maintained by us in accordance with the standards set forth in this privacy policy along with other personal information you've provided. $75,500. Looking for a 2022 Ford F-150 Limited located in Winder GA? Browse more automotive research than you can shake a stick shift at. These relate to driveshaft issues. My daily drive consists of taking three highways. After days of doing 80 mph for long periods of time, my average, gauge-indicated fuel economy fell slightly short of that at 22.6 mpg. Jaden and Logan heard this, and about my situation. By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive a text message on your mobile phone. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Standard with a showstopping Light Slate and Admiral Blue interior color. I put a deposit down on a 2022 Platinum in early December. Automakers have embraced alternatives to the classic V8 truck engine, including turbocharged four-cylinder and diesel power plants. 1533 120th Avenue NE Bellevue, WA 98005, 1533 120th Avenue NE Bellevue, WA 98005. available on XL SuperCab 8' box 4x2 and SuperCrew 6.5 box 4x2 configurations with the available 3.5L EcoBoost engine and available Max. I went to Frontier Ford looking for a new truck and found out they do business different then most dealerships. Experience Pro Power Onboard that turns your 2022 Ford F-150 Limited Truck into a generator with outputs up to 7.2kW. $75,789 $1,580 Mo. Thread starter #1 My first post! The massive 7.2kW output is available with the 3.5L PowerBoost engine. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. *Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. View pricing & packages. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website or on websites where we provide advertisements, content, or other services. *Calculate Payments monthly payment based on 75 month, 6.9% interest, and $0 down payment with approved credit. Trailer Tow Package. To help ensure the protection of your privacy, we recommend that you review the privacy policy of any site you visit via a link from one of our Web sites. Most of all he was patient and kind. The most spacious 2022 Ford F150 Limited Interior space is offered by the GMC Sierra 1500 and the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 which offer the most legroom and headroom, followed by the Ford F-150 and then the Ram 1500. Call dealer for complete pricing details. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. However, if you want the best that the F-150 has to offer and can afford the $75K, then youll want to buy the 2022 Ford F-150 Limited. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Installation type: overlay (bolt-on). *Horsepower and torque ratings based on premium fuel per SAE J1349 standard. The only variant of the Ford F-150 that was missing when the significantly redesigned 2022 model was revealed was the fast-impact Raptor. The average price has decreased by -5.9% since last year. It is truly a very nice vehicle! 3.6 (Good) Select Style. Youll now be redirected to your local Ford Dealer site. 1. He got the truck there and ready for me the next morning. I found one a long way away for the price I wanted to pay. This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region. Features include the Ford port-fuel and direct-injection (PFDI) system with two injectors per cylinder one in the air intake port, another inside the cylinder to increase performance. If I got tired of listening to the channels on the SiriusXM satellite radio, I just used the wireless Apple CarPlay and the SYNC4 system's 12-inch touchscreen to pull up a YouTube playlist of the songs I couldn't get out of my head or a station on Spotify with a mix of my favorite artists. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. This includes pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking, post-collision braking, automatic high beams, adaptive cruise control, pro-trailer backup assist, and a blind spot information system. Maximum Conventional PowerBoost Hybrid Towing. 0. Other outputs include: The standard full-leather seats on Limited are designed for maximum comfort and functionality. Go to Frontier Ford and you will be impressed with the New Way they do BUSINESS. Are reviews modified or monitored before being published? Then explore Pro Power Onboard, available in 2.0 kW, 2.4 kW or 7.2 kW. If you are visiting our Web site from a location outside of the U.S., your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S. Our Web sites contain links to other sites. Search from 743 Used Ford F150 cars for sale, including a 2013 Ford F150 Limited, a 2014 Ford F150 Limited, and a 2017 Ford F150 Limited ranging in price from $12,882 to $88,991. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. *Calculated via combined performance of the engine and electric motor with peak battery power. We want you to have the Ford you deserve and are doing all we can to deliver it with all of your chosen features. Our dealership takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. The truck has had one recall already, but with all the technology on it that's not too surprising. Thanks for all your HELP. Always great service! 2022. Instantly fell in love and ended up finding another vehicle on their Draper lot for our second purchase.