Stock suspension, stock transmission, and no Jenny Craig (weight reduction). JavaScript is disabled. A Mustang GT with the 5.0-liter V8 begins at $36,120 and the new Mustang Mach 1 coupe is $51,720. Well, perhaps it's the colder weather or maybe it's simply me getting a better launch, but I'm down to 13.8 sec's for the 1/4 mile with 104 MPH trap speed. Looking for Used 2021 Ford Mustang? A larger down payment may also reduce your monthly payment and your total cost of financing. 1 2021 Ford Focus ST Edition Is a Track-Focused Hot Hatch With GT- and Raptor . 21/32 City/Highway MPG. It is mated to a 6-Speed Manual. 388 miles Total Range. Tuned Ford F-150 EcoBoost Shames Mustang With 11.5s Quarter-Mile ET . We know you cant buy trust. I drive a brown 2004 WRX wagon with more modifications than a sane person should admit to. As with other contemporary Mustangs, try out the optional and almost too heavily bolstered Recaro sport seats before you buy. View all 2021 Ford Mustang specs . The $74,095 Shelby GT 500 tops the list with its 760-hp V-8, 7-speed dual-clutch transmission, massive brakes, 305/30 and 315/30 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires, wide 20-inch wheels, and extravagant . The following applies to all cars offered for sale by California car dealers: See all items from TITUS-WILL FORD SALES INC, Placed from The more you put down, the less you need to borrow. In case anyone wants to know, the formula to calculate for MPH for a 1/4 run is WHP divided by a race ready vehicle weight including driver, then find the cubed root of that number and finally multiply by the constant of 234 for 1/4 mile and 187 for 1/8 mile. Unlike V-8 models, though, four-cylinder Mustangs do not feature automatic rev matching for those who can't heel-and-toe shift. Below are just a few inspection highlights: Check that seats and headrests work properly in all positions (1 of 6 checkpoints), Confirm proper operation of ABS on hard stops (1 of 8 checkpoints), Check shift quality and shift points (1 of 8 checkpoints), Check that windshield is free of cracks, large chips and improper repairs (1 of 14 checkpoints), Confirm smooth acceleration (1 of 7 checkpoints). 1/4 mile: 13.6 s @ 102.0 mph: General performance. The convertible equivalent costs $38,260, and the optional 10-speed automatic adds $1595 to either body style. Also added were a larger twin-scroll turbo compressor, a bigger radiator, and an active exhaust system. These results were measured with my torque pro app. The Mustang GT vs the Camaro SS in a 1/4 mile race seems to be a hot topic. Andy Mohr Ford address: 2713 E Main St Plainfield IN, 46168 phone: ext 5 text: Text 5 to for more details link: https://18372.dealerresources.net/vslp/52644820/2/23104173/5 contact: Michelle Doll We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. The Mustang EcoBoost HPP doesn't want for power as we race up the 101 freeway just north of the Golden Gate Bridge. The 2021 Ford Mustang comes equipped with a 2.3-liter Turbo I-4 that makes 310 hp @ 5500 rpm and 350 lb.-ft. @ 3000 rpm of torque. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (Support the Channel) Store Link: http://bit.ly/2rJLrCoLethal Garage Synthetics! Use the same AMSOIL oil I trust: http://bit.ly/2wR2xFLCodes from Sponsors! Save 5% on select products via Phastek Performance by using LETHAL5 at checkout - http://bit.ly/2g7Cmix Save 5% on all ZL1addon parts and accessories with coupon code lethal5 - http://bit.ly/2gCQBzg Save 10% on all 6th Gen Gen5DIY Plug and Play Harnesses with coupon code Lethal10 - http://bit.ly/2BCF51T SEND MAIL and it will be featured in my next vlog!Lethal Garage31915 Rancho California Rd ste. The following applies to all cars offered for sale by California car dealers: See all items from CAPITAL FORD LINCOLN OF ROCKY MOUNT, Placed from We can help you calculate and track your fuel economy. 4.0 gals/ 100 miles . The High Performance package costs $4995, which makes for an entry point of $32,760 for a manual-equipped coupe. Your down payment could be cash, the value of a trade-in, or both. Subject to prior sale. With over 30 million units sold, CSF is your exclusive source for Radiators, Condensers, Intercoolers, Inverter Coolers, Racing . Arrows indicating height and width measurement. Think of it as the four-cylinder's equivalent of the V-8's optional Performance Pack Level 2. Couple of brand new 2021 mustang gt drag racing and hitting up test and tune. For 2021, Mustangs equipped with a 2.3-liter four-cylinder or 5.0-liter V-8 get more active safety and driver-assist features as standard. The 2021 Ford Mustang comes equipped with a 2.3-liter Turbo I-4 that makes 310 hp @ 5500 rpm and 350 lb.-ft. @ 3000 rpm of torque. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Selling your car? For a 1/4 mile drag race test. Mustang base Coupe w/ Stock Long Block . 354 grams/mile. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. I understand this consent is not a condition of any purchase and that it means I may receive one or more of this type of call and/or message. Go. Your payoff amount is how much you will actually have to pay to satisfy the terms of your mortgage loan and completely pay off your debt. MPG. PENDING INSPECTION. Check out price savings and popular options here! Still, brand loyalty runs deeper than sticker prices, and now the entry-level Mustang can finally go head-to-head with its core competitor. CSF, The Cooling Experts, have been serving the US aftermarket for almost 4 decades. Combined with the grippier tires, the updates transform the Mustang EcoBoost into a road scalpel that almost never understeers around corners and maintains a remarkably civil ride quality over undulating tarmac. Vehicles; . Buy a new Ford Mustang for sale starting from $25145 | Check out the latest deals here! For Mazda CPO vehicles that are no longer covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, the CPO Limited Vehicle Warranty takes effect at time of purchase. 2020 Ford Mustang For Sale in Sarasota, FL. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. Learn more. Used Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium For Sale, 2021 Ford F-250 SuperDuty diesel Crew Cab, 2021 Ford F-350 SuperDuty diesel Crew Cab, 2021 Ford F-250 SuperDuty diesel SuperCab, 2021 Ford F-350 SuperDuty diesel SuperCab. cars & trucks - by dealer, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. What were the rpm and transbrake load set to? Comment below to guess who hits the crowd first. Its typically based on the market value of your vehicle (the amount it would sell for on the open market). Prices valid through todays close of business. How can I share my MPG? fwd. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. I love it!!!! Equipped with this engine, the 2022 Ford Mustang takes 4.65 seconds to reach 60 mph from a standstill and achieves the quarter-mile in - seconds. The current Mustang EcoBoost's standard turbo four-banger makes 310 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque. But who is the best currently? Thats the Power of Trust! A forum community dedicated to Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts. The A10 vs. the A8, 5.0 vs 6.2, its the longest rival people seem to care about. Find a used Ford Mustang for under $21000 | Check out price savings and popular options here! 2021 Ford Mustang Convertible 4 cyl, 2.3 L, Manual 6-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. Although the bundle brings more standard features than a Camaro 1LE, it means the Ford with both of its performance packages is about $3200 more expensive than a Camaro V-6 1LE and nearly $5800 pricier than the 1LE Chevy with its base 2.0-liter turbo four. 2020 Ford Mustang RWD EcoBoost Blue Metallic We are currently offering Vehicle Purchase Home Delivery by appointment. I'm sitting around 3,920 lbs with 15 gallons of fuel and myself. * Whichever comes first from when the vehicle was originally purchased as new. - COBB Tuning SUPPORT 866.922.3059 AS-LOW-AS 0% APR THROUGH 2/28 Products Maps Dealers Software Blog Support Media back to blog 4 responses to "TUNE+ Re-sets Own EcoBoost Mustang Stock Turbo 1/4 Mile Record!" Brent Thompson says: November 22, 2015 at 1:28 am Damn impressive. A longer loan can reduce your monthly payment, but you pay more interest over the life of the loan. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Tacoma, WA, on .css-dhtls0{display:block;font-family:GlikoS,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:400;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-dhtls0:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.2;}}From the Archive: 1990 Sports Coupes Mega-Comparo, Tested: 1980 Volkswagen Rabbit Convertible, Tested: 2023 Range Rover Sport SE Wants to Chill, 1985 Muscle Car Comparo: Buick, Chevy, Olds, From the Archive: 1986 Acura Integra LS Tested, Tested: 2023 BMW M4 CSL Is a Track Monster, 2023 BMW iX5 Hydrogen Is a Key Niche Player, Tested: 2023 Palisade Excels as a Family Hauler, 2023 Honda Accord Touring Tested: Reality Check, 2024 Maserati GranTurismo Is Rolling Sculpture, From the Archive: 1979 Toyota Tercel SR5 Tested. 24.6 mpg, Find a used Ford Mustang for under $21000, Buy a new Ford Mustang for sale starting from $25145, 2022 Ford Mustang Exclusive Interior and Exterior Pictures. For 2021, Ford has announced that it is resurrecting the Mach 1. search by model, color, options, or anything else Only an estimate. 80 These include lane keep assist, blind-spot monitoring . Running BMR drag springs and Nitto 555 rubber on stock wheels. The 2022 Ford Mustang comes equipped with a 2.3-liter Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 that makes 310 hp @ 5500 rpm and 350 lb.-ft. @ 3000 rpm of torque. title status: clean I also agree to allow TMPi to use my cell phones location information obtained from my wireless carrier to enhance the content included in the calls and/or messages. The CPO Limited Vehicle Warranty provides coverage for another 12-Months or up to 12,000-Miles, with no deductible on covered repairs. I understand wireless carrier message and data rates may apply. Interested in the 2023 Ford Mustang but not sure where to start? The APR will allow you to more easily shop and compare car loans, since it equates all loans to the same annual rate. I want to say transbrake was ~3100. All specifications, performance and fuel economy data of Ford Mustang Fastback 2.3L EcoBoost High Performance Package automatic (246 kW / 335 PS / 330 hp), edition of the year 2021 since late-year 2020 for North America , including acceleration times 0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 0-100 km/h, 0-200 km/h, quarter mile time, top speed, mileage and fuel economy, power-to-weight ratio, dimensions, drag . The 2021 Ford Mustang is iconic, and it's one of the few non-SUVs or trucks Ford still builds. Reply 12-MONTH/12,000-MILE CPO VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY*, 7-YEAR/100,000-MILE CPO LIMITED POWERTRAIN WARRANTY*, Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers, Ford Co-Pilot360 - BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) Blind Spot, Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher, 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Rear Seat EASY-ENTRY, 50-50 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Cloth Rear Seat, Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim, Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror, Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats, Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets, Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver And Passenger Door Bins, Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Insert and Chrome Interior Accents, Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down, Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Immobilizer, Radio: AM/FM Stereo -inc: 6-speakers and MP3 capability, Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags, Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags, Ford Co-Pilot360 Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Ford Co-Pilot360 BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) Blind Spot, Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners, Autolamp Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off, Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding. The upgrade brings a higher, 155-mph speed governor as well. Add that to the 3645 and I was roughly at 3925 lbs. Combined MPG: 25. combined. The 2021 Ford Mustang Ecoboost is in line with Ford's tradition of improving America's favorite muscle car. I actually had my car weighed over a month ago it came in at 3690 lbs with 1/2 tank of gas, or around 7.5 gallons. His garage currently includes a 2010 Acura RDX, a manual '97 Chevy Camaro Z/28, and a '90 Honda CRX Si. Research the 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost in Paris, TN at Peppers Toyota. Excludes taxes, title, license, and insurance. Only show this user. The updated engine's aural character and throttle response are notably better than the Mustang's base turbo four, growling like a baby lion at startup and snorting through the rev range. My best time is 13.2. 188.3" length, 54.4" height. Output is now 332 horses18 less than the RS madeand the same 350 lb-ft as before. I only have 30,000 miles on it. Avis Car Sales, Buying a Car Made Better because We Try Harder! Thank you! Saturday, March 4, 2023, at The limited-edition model packs a 480-hp version of Ford's 5.0-liter V-8 that pairs with a six-speed manual or a 10-speed. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. COOLED AND HEATED SEAT. recycler.com By use of this site you agree to our The two-door fastback style is like icing on the cake that combined with an endless. 2022 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost, Equipment Group 200A,Ebony Activex Bucket Seats,Transmission: 10-Speed Selectshift Automatic,Mini Spare Wheel & Tire,Engine: 2.3L Ecoboost (Std),Race Red,Leather/Aluminum Steering Wheel,Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blis (Blind Spot Information System) Blind Spot,Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning,Back-Up Camera,Fuel . We offer a full range of financing . The Ford also offers another engine. 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium - $29,515 (Plainfield, In) . 1984 to present Buyer's Guide to Fuel Efficient Cars and Trucks. Finished my "Track Only Drag Pipe". Thats why 92% of our customers are either repeat, reputational or referral. Both cars are in their 6th Generation designs, with the GT moving to a 6.5 refres. Buy a new Ford Mustang for sale starting from $25145 | Check out the latest deals here! Research the 2023 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium in Roseville, MN at Midway Ford. 2023 Cobb Tuning Products Llc. We have built a reputation as the best place to buy new . I agree to receive autodialed, text messages, and/or pre-recorded calls from or on behalf of the person(s) to whom this message is addressed, TMPi, recycler.com, and/or their agents, advertisers, and agencies at all telephone numbers provided by me (including mobile devices and wireless numbers). This is currently the fastest stock motor/stock turbocharger 1/4 mile pass for the EcoBoost Mustang! The car takes 4.65 seconds to reach 60 MPH from a standstill while it is able to run a quarter-mile in - seconds. ! That's only 0.1 second slower than the 330-hp . A strut-tower brace; sticky 19-inch summer tires, sized 255/40R-19; and a 3.55:1 limited-slip differential are also part of the package. 2023 Learn about it in the MotorTrend Buyer's Guide right here. * Whichever comes first. 1FA6P8TH1P5100004. Avoid scams, deal locally This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. It significantly improves driver engagement, thanks to adaptive dampers, hardier brake pads, and an even stiffer rear anti-roll bar. This represents the annual rate that is charged, and as such, is the actual annual cost to the consumer over the course of the auto loan. 1FATP8UH9M5105478 [ Equipped with this engine, the 2021 Ford Mustang takes 5.1 seconds to reach 60 mph from a standstill and achieves the quarter-mile in 13.7 seconds. Ford's updates work, and they help to close the gap at the lower end of these two longtime competitors' lineups. Apparently, getting rich is harder than social-media influencers make it seem, so he avoided financial success entirely to become an automotive journalist and drive new cars for a living. Galpins internet advertising is intended only for persons in California. For comparison, the fourth-gen Mustang GT, with its 4.6-liter V-8, maxed out at 260. Tore my exhaust off and blew the air pipe between the turbo and . classified ads currently listed. Saturday, March 4, 2023, at A 2021 Shelby GT500 starts at $70,300. Please contact us for additional informationVEHICLE DATACertain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\Chrome Data\). The EcoBoost's coupe-only Handling package is a reasonable $1995 by itself, but it's handcuffed to both the High Performance pack and the $2000 Equipment Group 101A, inflating the starting price for a full-zoot EcoBoost Mustang to $36,755. All Rights Reserved. AutoNation Ford Miami. Y . 4 seats. Complete this short form and we will get in touch with you soon. Mustang or Camaro?Shoutouts: Evan J. Smith Mustang Run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW-XYwiIkq0 Vincent Camaro SS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BPhKYUXSe0Shoutouts: MotorTrend - Thumbnail: http://bit.ly/2ERuI8ySubscribe: Hit this link to SUBSCRIBE and support the channel http://bit.ly/1Up8Mnd Lethal Garage Store! The Mach 1 crosses the finish line 12.35 seconds later, with a trap speed of 115 mph (185 kph), which is not bad for its first-ever run. The newly available High Performance package swaps the base EcoBoost spec engine for a detuned version of the 2.3-liter unit that powered the all-wheel-drive Focus RS. 7 YEAR 100,000 MILE FORD GOLD CERTIFIED WARRANTY! classified ads currently listed. (10,000-mile service interval) 10 quarts 5W-20 with lter .