The guy looked at Kadafi and Kadafi looked back at him., He continued, And Kadafi didnt expect, he didnt know what was about to happen until he seen an arm come out the window I dont think it was Baby Lane (Orlando Anderson), the one who Kadafi seen.. She then (in 2002) wrote that one theory "transcends all the others, and implicates the white record-company power brokers themselves," implicating the bosses of the Suge Knight label. Tupac and his entourage then beat up Anderson at the MGM Grand later that night after watching a Mike Tyson fight. Metro homicide Lt. Larry Spinosa would not say how Anderson was arrested, only that he had information that someone had been arrested in Southern California. He was like a Charlie Wilson Says His Wife Made Snoop Dogg, Tupac Stop Smoking Dexter Isaac The Truth Behind The Man Who Shot Tupac Tupacs Death in Las Vegas (Videos, Photos & Full Information), Tupacs Former Bodyguard Frank Alexander Reveals Who Shot 2Pac (Interview), Who is Dexter Isaac? Sanyika: Besides your brothers?Orlando Anderson: Well, yknowhamsayin, theres my uncle and them. I'm a vet, and here are five dog breeds most prone to cancer - including Golden Retrievers and Rottweilers, Prince Andrew chuckles as he encounters female jogger on way to his weekly Windsor horse-riding trip. REVEALED: Huge sonic boom felt by thousands across the country was caused by RAF Typhoon jets scrambling to Wakey Wakey! Orlando Anderson was killed on May 29, 1998 in an unrelated shooting. The Times series included references to the cooperation of East Coast rappers including Wallace, Shakur's rival at the time, and New York City criminals. On May 29, 1998 Orlando Anderson, Michael Stone, and his nephew, Jerry Stone were in a shootout outside a carwash in Compton. Naw. 2Pac Only Fought Orlando Anderson Because Puff Daddy Tried To Use Orlando Anderson To Humiliate 2Pac 368,728 views 7.2K Dislike Share Save The Art Of Dialogue 249K subscribers Napoleon. Former Outlawz affiliateMutah Wassin Shabazz Beale, akaNapoleon, said he doesnt believe the theory that Orlando Anderson, a member of the South Side Crips killed Tupac. Tupacs Shooter in N.Y., 1994, Adult Film Star Angel Kelly Reveals SHOCKING Info About 2Pac, 1995-01-15 / Tupac Interview (Kevin Powell for Vibe magazine), Tupacs Father, William Billy Garland Interview. The Art Of Dialogue 533K views 1 year ago The Detective Who Worked the Tupac and Biggie's. How are CAT-5, CAT-5e, and CAT-6 Ethernet Different? Test yourself with this Cockney Rhyming Slang quiz. 'He leaned over and rolled down the window and popped them.'. I dont even know Suge.Campbell: As far as were concerned, whatever Suge Knight is saying, hes saying for gis own gain. [3] Rumors circulated that he had bragged about shooting the rapper, a claim he later denied in an interview for VIBE magazine. Sanyika: On the stand, you said Suge was not involved in your beating, that he tried to stop it. The man who claims to have finally solved the murders of The Notorious B.I.G. Others believed it was really Knight, then the CEO of Death Row Records, who was supposed to die that night. I know a lot of people; I grew up with a lot of people; I went to school with a lot of people. But now Keefe D has finally revealed it was Anderson, sitting in the backseat just as he said, who ultimately pulled the trigger. They died at King-Drew Medical Center in L. A. Michael Reed Dorrough was wounded and later arrested in connection with the shooting. There is no evidence against Orlando. Family Denies Tupac Murder Claim", "New Theories Stir Speculation On Rap Deaths", Tupac Murder Suspect Orlando Anderson Dead, "Gang killer challenges state drive-by shooting law", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Orlando_Anderson&oldid=1142775579, This page was last edited on 4 March 2023, at 08:55. On Sept the 9th, on East Alondra, a man who Las Vegas police said may have been in the Cadillac was shot in the back. Claiming that people have been looking for him to tell his story for more than 20 years, he decided to come forward now because he has cancer, and therefore, he has nothing left to lose. Revealed: The new '23' number plates the DVLA deems offensive and has banned including EU23 OFF and GO23 HEL, The secret WhatsApp mode that lets you EDIT texts after you've sent them. Pictured is a grab from the documentary reliving the deadly night, 'If he wouldn't even have been out the window we would have never have seen him.'. The Notorious B.I.G. [8], A year later, Shakur's mother Afeni Shakur filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Anderson[9] in response to a lawsuit he had filed against Death Row Records CEO Suge Knight, Death Row associates, and Shakur's estate. [citation needed], On September 7, 1996, after the Bruce Seldon vs. Mike Tyson fight, Trevon Lane coincidentally spotted Anderson by himself in the MGM, and told Tupac and the rest of the Death Row entourage that Anderson was the one responsible for snatching his medallion. Campbell: we dont want to comment on whom he was fearing. Suge gave her the directive. A big Beckham birthday! Keefe D, who made the bombshell confession during a taped conversation under immunity, said he was in the car when Orlando 'Baby Lane' Anderson opened fire. Sanyika: When I was in jail with Suge Knight, he said, Baby Lane did it. How do you respond to this guys saying you were the shooter?Orlando Anderson: I really dont know why Suge would say something like that. in the MGM Grand hotel. "We were hoping he would tell us who shot him," homicide Sgt. Campbell: As far as were concerned, whatever Suge Knight is saying, hes saying for gis own gain. How Much and What Kind of Weed Did 2Pac Smoke Every Day? 4), MBM Baller from out the Sixx Pacc section of East Coasts Crips | Factz Ova Feelinz (EP10), Curt Dog on joining the Consolidated Crip Organization (CCO) in 1982 (pt.6), Yah-L on growing up among Black & Mexican (Brown) conflict in Compton (pt. In the interview Suge, then aged 31, boasted about Death Row Records' success hinting that other labels were "jealous." . Are you less scared? Do you still listen to him? When it comes to getting the speeds or the connection convenience you need for your average work-day, you shouldnt be messing around. [1] Detective Tim Brennan of the Compton Police Department filed an affidavit naming Anderson as a suspect. [21] Also, The New York Times wrote, "The Los Angeles Times articles did not offer any documentation to show that Wallace was in Las Vegas that night. My hands right here were swollen. Although he was conscious at the time he was admitted into University Medical Center, he was in a coma and on a respirator at the time of his death. Anderson: I was kicked in my head, and I was bleeding out of my ear. Did you feel calling your peeps?Orlando Anderson: Me and my brother aint like that. I really dont know why. Sanyika: Because you feel him?Orlando Anderson: Yeah. Duane Keith Davis, also known as 'Keefe D', has revealed that his nephew Orlando 'Baby Lane' Anderson killed Tupac Shakur on September 7, 1996, Keefe D (pictured), who made the bombshell confession during a taped conversation under immunity, was riding in the car with Anderson on the night Tupac was killed. 'If Orlando had never been jumped in the hotel, they never would have killed Tupac that night.'. Sanyika: That wasnt just the affidavit. Anderson, Jr., affectionately known as Scrappy, was killed on Jan. 21, 2019 when intruders kicked in the door to his family's home on Robin Lane and opened fire. When a police officer asked Tupac who pulled the trigger, the rapper simply replied 'F**k you' as he lay bleeding on the Las Vegas Strip. Sanyika: Do they call you Baby Lane?Orlando Anderson: Some People call me that. Discover your rider rating - how many one-star reviews do Man had sex with his wife on bollard in protest after it had been erected by neighbour to stop him parking Tupac murder: Orlando Anderson uncle Keefe D confessed before Netflix Unsolved | Daily Star, Do not sell or share my personal information. 'You mess with one of ours, we will mess with one of yours. On the stand, you said Suge was not involved in your beating, that he tried to stop it. Yet you said you lived next door.Orlando Anderson: [Andersons lawyer writes on a yellow notepad and pushes it toward him] Im not gonna answer that.Campbell: The affidavit is full of fiction. Dating & Relationship status He is currently single. Sanyika: Arent you worried about perjury charges?Campbell: Even at the time [Orlando] testified, the judge was very skeptical. Are Audiophile Grade Cables Really Worth It? The murder of Tupac Shakur has remained unsolved for over 25 years despite numerous people pointing the finger at prime suspect Orlando Anderson, even his own uncle Keefe D.During numerous . Then it is conveniently found (not even hidden) being carried around by a dog in the backyard of a house that was getting raided. While Death Row Records main character Marion Suge Knight drove a BMW and the rapper was in the passenger seat, her car was littered with bullets from the back seat of a rented white Cadillac. [7], Las Vegas police failed to follow up with a member of Shakur's entourage who witnessed the shooting and who told police he could identify one or more of the assailants. Anderson, who always denied he murdered Tupac, was killed in a shootout in Los Angeles two years later. It sounds like the most bizarre . How do you feel about Tupacs mother filing this countersuit against you? Kyle Long, the executive producer of Unsolved, is now calling for the Las Vegas police department to pursue Keefe D, according to theDaily Star. Dead Homies DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. The first thing that you should know is that the CAT is a rating system for , Its not secret that millions of girls, and guys, are making a living camming from the safety of their own home. In a new interview with The Sun, RJ Bond said there was an ongoing conspiracy to blame Orlando Anderson, the man many presumed to be the triggerman who killed Tupac, who shot on the Las Vegas . Specifically Detective Tim Brennan of Compton filed an affidavit naming Anderson as a suspect, although fans and others have speculated as to Anderson's involvement since the killing. Supposedly this was the gun Orlando Anderson would have used. So, you have lost passion for Tupacs music? Sanyika: How do you feel about Tupacs mother filing this countersuit against you?Orlando Anderson: Thats nonsense to me.Campbell: That was done solely in response to the lawsuit we filed. 2021 forest river georgetown gt7 36k7. criticism of the dawn of everything So, nobody in your immediate family bangs? Orlando was advised by his lawyers that if he was going to bring this lawsuit, then he would need to bring it now. [17], Times assistant managing editor Mark Duvoisin defended Philips' series, stating they were based on police affidavits and court documents as well as interviews with investigators, witnesses to the crime and members of the Southside Crips. Weve also named him in the lawsuit. Her lawsuit has absolutely no basis. Duvoisin stated: "Philips' story has withstood all challenges to its accuracy[and] remains the definitive account of the Shakur slaying. Even the best bed will fail in the absence of good music. Why change the story now? 1 R.I.P. Do you have a favorite Pac song? 'I can still hear their cruel laughter': Dr Alex George bravely reveals he suffered with an eating disorder What will the next pandemic be? in North East Los Angeles, Lincoln Heights (LHTS) gang in Northeast Los Angeles, California, Lowell Street Locos | Northeast Los Angeles, Temple Street 52nd Tokers South Los Angeles, Varrio Junior Mafia (107th Street) in South Los Angeles, Clanton 14th Street East Side The Original Hood, Hickory Street Watts | Varrio Hickory Street, Varrio Junior Mafia near Imperial Highway, Barrio Small Town Long Beach, California, Mid City Stoners Long Beach, California, 23rd Street Trefts Long Beach, California, The City of Bell, California Hispanic gangs, Hacienda Heights, California Hispanic gangs, Santa Clarita, California Hispanic gangs, Redondo Beach, California Hispanic Gangs, Santa Fe Springs, California Hispanic Gangs, Santa Monica, California Hispanic Gangs, Varrio Choppers 12 Midnight East LA / City of Commerce, Varrio Eastside King Kobras in East Los Angeles, West Rancho Dominguez (formerly Athens) -Unincorporated Los Angeles, Florence (Unincorporated Los Angeles County), Varrio Lennox (LNX) in Unincorporated Los Angeles County, Bell Gardens, California Hispanic gangs, Canyon Country, California Hispanic gangs, City of Commerce, California Hispanic gangs, Choppers 12 in the City of Commerce (Bandini Side), City of Industry, California Hispanic gangs, Hawaiian Gardens, California Hispanic Gangs, Huntington Park, California Hispanic street gangs, Freddie Fuiavas opening brief, death penalty appeal, Freddy Fuivas Oct 31, 2011 supplemental brief, Monterey Park, California Hispanic Gangs, Westmont (Unincorporated), South Los Angeles, 99 Evil Klan (EK) in Westmont (Unincorporated LA County), Night Crawlers (NC) in Westmont (South Los Angeles), South Side Locos in Westmont, South Los Angeles, Baldwin Park, California Hispanic gangs, Street gangs in San Francisco, California, Eastside Four Deuce Gangster Crips (42 GC), Four Tray Gangster Crips (43 GC), Eastside LA, Grape Street Watts Crips South Los Angeles | Jordan Downs | Baby Locos, Home Boys Crimino Gang in the West LA area, 65 Menlo Gangster Crips in South Los Angeles, Venice ShoreLine Crips in West Los Angeles in Oakwood Community, 46 Neighbor Hood Crips (46 NHC of South LA), NeighborHood Rollin 50s Crips, 55, 57 & 58 in South Los Angeles, California, 67 NeighborHood Crips in South Los Angeles, Rollin 30s Original Harlem Crips | OHC | Rollin 30s, Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips | RFCG | NH R. 40s Crips, Rollin 60s NeighborHood Crips in Los Angeles, California Hyde Park area, Richard Lloyd Boo Roc 2 Brewer Jr., RIP, Earl Dog, aka Lil Looney, aka Ripper, RIP, RIP Crafty 3, Antonio Riley ( Aug. 27,2013), Shady Huc aka Hucc-A-Bucc 5, RIP ( 2013), 90s Westcoast Crips in South Los Angeles, California, Crip gangs in the Mid City / Town of Los Angeles, Crip Gangs on the Westside of South Los Angeles, Crips gangs on Eastside of South Los Angeles, Crip Gangs in the West Los Angeles section of LA, Top Dolla Hustler Crip, 46 (TDHC) of South Los Angeles, Four Pacc Crips car alliance (42, 43 & 48), Original Westside Crips of South Los Angeles, 73 (Seven Tray) Gangster Crips (Eastside), The Original East Side Crips by Raymond Washington, Altadena Blocc Crip (ABC) in Altadena, California, Crip Gangs in West Athens, Unincorporated Los Angeles County, 111 Neighbor Hood Crips in South Los Angeles. DJ Envy Responds To Angela Yees Breakfast Club Claims: Thats Just Not True, T.I. Who Was Biggie Smalls aka Big Dric from 2Pacs God Bless The Dead? A bullet struck him in the head. You were on Americas Most Wanted. Cruise-goers reveal their most terrifying incidents at sea - from watching a ferocious Do YOU know your Adam and Eve from your Ruby Murray? The gun that killed Tupac Shakur turned up in Compton just ONE day after one of Tupac's biggest street rivals was killed in gang violence. Anderson, who died in 1998 as a result of a gang-related shooting, has always denied his involvement in the killing of the All Eyez on Me creator. 2Pacs Last Concert in The House Of Blues, 1996! 'What does this mean!?' Sanyika: The police said that they raided a Southside hangout, and there were guns there and a diploma on the wall with your name on it. 12:00 PM. Orlando Tive Anderson, known as Baby Lane, was born August 13, 1974. NoteAnderson is Keefe D's nephew, also a Southside Crip who allegedly shot Tupac.] Carnell U Dub 5 Snell was laid to rest today. He Gave The Cops The Middle Finger The Art Of Dialogue 243K views 1 year ago an unusual culture that exists only in Korea JTBC. However, the two accounts differ on whether the bounty was offered by Combs (as reported by Kading) or by Wallace (as reported by Philips). Why dont you just get vested an heated an continue to do your things? It happened so fast. Note: Orlando Anderson was killed May 29, 1998, this is what I know about his murder: He was later killed in an unrelated gang shooting." Orlando Andreson was the guy attacked by Tupac, Suge, and others from Death Row the night Tupac got shot in Las Vegas. [10] The Associated Press reported in 2000 that Shakur and Anderson's estates settled the competing lawsuits just hours before Anderson's death. But, in the end, it all came down to gang rivalry. The murder of rap legend Tupac Shakur remains one of the most infamous unsolved murders to date. Orlando Anderson Height, Weight & Measurements At 24 years old, Orlando Anderson height is 1.85 m . 'My belief is they both knew,' Dan Long, a Las Vegas Police Department detective, told People. The series indicated that "the shooting was carried out by a Compton gang called the Southside Crips to avenge the beating of one of its members by Shakur a few hours earlier. In July 1996, Anderson was involved in an altercation at the Lakewood Mall, where he and his entourage assaulted Trevon Lane, a member of Death Row Records, and stole his Death Row medallion. I don't even know them Who pushed you first? @rockhall #rock2017, A post shared by Tupac Shakur (@2pac) on Nov 12, 2016 at 3:52pm PST. [citation needed], In October 2011, former LAPD Detective Greg Kading, a former investigator in the murder of Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace, released a book alleging that Sean "Diddy" Combs commissioned Anderson's uncle, Duane "Keefe D" Davis, to kill Shakur, as well as Knight, for $1 million. Afeni Shakur's lawsuit was filed just four days after Anderson's. Campbell: Even at the time [Orlando] testified, the judge was very skeptical. Orlando Anderson is smiling because he helped Tupac Shakur faked his death, by being a scapegoat at the MGM. Not only put me through a lot of stuff but put my family through a lot of stuff too. Hello. From girls on premium snapchat accounts to the plethora of cam sites, its never been easier to replace or even exceed income from a normal job. They witnessed it, the Outlawz was there but Kadafi seen the guy. Keefe D on 2Pac, Orlando Anderson, Suge Knight, Puffy (Full Interview) djvlad 5.43M subscribers Join Subscribe 20K Save 3.4M views 3 years ago Keefe D sat down with VladTV for a rare. 212K views 7 months ago Gene Deal explains why Orlando Anderson is not the person in the while Cadillac that pulled the trigger on Tupac. Anderson, who always denied he murdered Tupac, was killed in a shootout in Los Angeles two years later. Nevertheless, Davis still refuses to name the actual triggerman, claiming that doing so would violate the code of the streets while also claiming that he was in the back seat and, thus, couldnt accurately identify the shooter. Orlando Anderson aka Baby Lane Orlando Tive "Baby Lane" Anderson (August 13, 1974, Compton - May 29, 1998, Compton) was an alleged affiliate of the South Side Crips and a person of interest. Keefe D said Brown then 'bust a U-turn' and their car pulled up next to Tupac, who was riding in the front passenger seat of his BMW alongside Suge Knight. Anderson was a member of rival LA gang the Southside Crips. All I care about now is the truth.'. Sanyika: It was reported that you were bragging about whacking Makaveli.Orlando Anderson: You might as well dont even pay attention to the affidavit. But the truth may have just been revealed in an interview with Tupac murder suspect Duane Keith Davis - also known as 'Keefe D'. Sanyika: Especially now, huh? jamba juice turmeric smoothie recipe; sainsbury's locksbottom parking charges; orlando anderson interview; June 11, 2022; small mortuary obituaries mobile, alabama . The group bought booze and waited for the rapper to show up. Life goes on. Anderson belonged to the California -based gang known as the Southside Compton Crips. Now youre naming him in the lawsuit for participating in your beating. However, according to BG Knocc Out in an interview with VladTV, Anderson escaped the worst of the beating by managing to cover his face during the attack. Tupac, who was 25 at the time, was shot four times in the chest on September 7, 1996 while he was in Las Vegas. Some have theorized that Tupac, who had survived a shooting just two years before, thought he would live to see the day he could get revenge his own way. Do you still listen to him?Orlando Anderson: Yeah, I still listen to his music. Napoleon sat down withThe Art of Dialoguefor a tell-all interview and at the 3-minute mark, suggests Suge Knight, who was in the drivers seat of the vehicle beside Pac, was also a target in the shooting and thus not culpable. BG Knocc Out, who was close friends with Anderson, stated that Anderson was shot in the legs with an AK-47 and was confined to a wheelchair for some time. F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #9 Clarence Preacher Heatly, Master P, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #10 Alpo and Paid in Full, PeeWee Kirkland, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #12 George Jung and Pablo Escobar, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #13 T. Rodgers Black P Stones founder. And after the fight, they were out for revenge. It took four days for him to meet with homicide detectives to give a statement. Davis made the confession while filming the 10-part Netflix docuseries 'Unsolved, the Tupac and Biggie Murders', Unsolved, the Tupac and Biggie Murders is based on the work of an LAPD investigative task force led by Greg Kading. There were four people in the car: Terrence 'T-Brown' Brown behind the wheel, Keefe D in the front passenger seat, plus Anderson and DeAndre 'Dre' Smith in the back. 'I gave it to Dre and Dre was like '"no, no, no" and Lane was like popped the dudes,' Keefe D said in the taped confession in the documentary. Are you affiliated with the Southside Crips? Sanyika: You were fearing Suges camp? A New York radio station reported this morning that Anderson told police that Marion "Suge" Knight, Death Row Records owner and driver of the BMW in which Shakur was a passenger, was the target of the Sept. 7 drive-by shooting near the Las Vegas Strip. Death Row People? A gang member was arrested today in Southern California reportedly in connection with the murder of rapper Tupac Shakur in Las Vegas, authorities said. To me he was like the Marvin Gaye of rap. on Are Audiophile Grade Cables Really Worth It? I aint that type of person. Orlando Anderson is widely believed to be Tupac's killer, but a new interview brings evidence against the Southside Crips gang member in the death of Shakur. A former gangster, who is the uncle of one of the prime suspects, has come and confessed his role in the 1996 killing in an interview now circulating in the UK. Outlawz member Yaki Kadafiwas with Tupac the night of the shooting. All I felt was a swarm. 'It was simple retaliation,' an LAPD insider told People. There is nothing in there thats independently corroborated. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. Slow Burn Podcast to Explore the Deaths of Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. [7], Soon after the shooting of Tupac Shakur, a gang war broke out in Compton between the Bloods and Crips. What do you wish at this particular juncture in your life?Orlando Anderson: I wish they would find who did it so I can prove my innocence. Compton Police said Anderson has ties to the Los Angeles Crips gang. Especially now, huh? At the time, I was fearing for my life. I aint no gang member. Barrio Van Nuys in the San Fernando Valley Los Angeles, Canoga Park Alabama Street (CPA) West San Fernando Valley, Langdon Street (Sepas), North Hills | West San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, Pacoima Project Boyz, aka Paca Project Boys, Pacoima Criminals (PCS, PC), Pacoima in San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Pacoima Crazy Boys (PCB) in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Pacoima Goleta Street (PGST), in Pacoima neighborhood of San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Ilex Street (PIXS), in Pacoima neighborhood of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Lev Boys (PLV), in Pacoima are of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Terra Bellas (PTBST, PTBS, TBS) in Pacoima area of San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima Van Nuys Boys (PVNBS, PVNBZ) in Pacoima area of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, Pacoima South Side Locos in the Pacoima area of the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Hispanic gangs in the North Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA, Logan Heights in San Fernando Valley Los Angeles, Big Hazard in Ramona Gardens, Boyle Heights, Primera Flats in Boyle Heights Los Angeles, Varrio Nuevo Estrada in Boyle Heights (Estrada Courts), Varrio El Hoyo Soto [defunct] in Boyle Heights, Varrio Boyle Heights (v. BHTS) in Boyle Heights, East LA Rifa in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, 18th Street MacArthur Park area, Los Angeles, Hispanic gangs in the City of Los Angeles, California Hollywood area, Clanton 14th Street (C14) 3rd Hood, Hollywood, CA, Varrio St. Andrews (STA) in Hollywood area, Varrio Frog Town Rifa (v F.T.R.) 'He went live on television and confessed to being an accessory to murder and the Las Vegas PD, as far as I know, is doing nothing about it,' said Long. Speaking months ago before the Netflix show, in a separate documentary titled 'Death Row Chronicles', Keefe D revealed he is ill and wanted to finally tell the world what happened on that sad September night. Two years after Shakur's death, Anderson was killed in an unrelated incident (see. The police said that they raided a Southside hangout, and there were guns there and a diploma on the wall with your name on it. [Andersons lawyer writes on a yellow notepad and pushes it toward him] Im not gonna answer that. Not only put me through a lot of stuff but put my family through a lot of stuff too. [citation needed], In 2002, the Los Angeles Times published a two-part series by reporter Chuck Philips titled "Who Killed Tupac Shakur?" This is an interview Orlando Anderson (better known as Baby Lane of the South Side Crips) and his lawyer Renee L. Campbell did with Sanyika Shakur (better known as Monster Kody of Eight Tray Gangster Crips) for VIBEs December 1997 Issue. Ill just put it in the Lords hands. #OrlandoAnderson Orlando Anderson Was Asked About Killing 2Pac While He Was Dying. We dont know why that particular Compton police officer wrote it, but its full of lies. Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments.