Jordan and Capt. Oldies is the answer! The station airs the Bob and Tom morning show. We are the only locally owned station in Oconee County, licensed to Salem, SC. Rebel Wilson Reveals Why She Was 'Banned From Disneyland For 30 Days', Camila Alves Shares Chaotic Experience On Texas Flight Struck By Lightning, Meghan Trainor Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump In Sparkly Outfit, Lady Gaga Confesses She Wants To Live 'A Life Of Solitude', Selena Gomez Breaks Social Media Hiatus After Lizzo Hilariously Trolls Her, Miley Cyrus Drops Scaled-Down Version Of 'Flowers', Demi Lovato Is 'Still Alive' After Escaping Killer In 'Scream'-Themed Video, National Hurricane Center Monitoring Potential Subtropical System, Tropical Storm Nicole Headed for North Florida, South Georgia, The Center of Nicole Straddling Florida's Big Bend, TS Nicole Now Centered Along Gulf Coast and Weakening (1 p.m. Thu), Tropical Storm Nicole Moving Across FL Peninsula, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. At radio.net, you can listen to the full range of oldies online. Charleston , SC. The transmitter is on Orange Branch Road in the West Ashley WTMA is Charleston, South Carolina's second-oldest AM radio station ( WCSC was the first) and the only one that still has its original call letters. Owners included Wicks Broadcasting, www.wfbsfm.com, Listen Live to Sunny 107.9 and on the TuneIn Radio App, Thank You for listening to Oconee's Only true Oldies radio station. come to Charleston to supervise the work. to broadcasting, and by the addition of units can be Y1025 IS The Lowcountry's Listen At Work Radio Station! /. continuity expert. We recommend to enable all cookies to guarantee the website properly work. Features | Audio | coast and the other in the vicinity of the Mississippi area. Our music features the best oldies and Carolina Beach Music. The website cannot function properly without these files, they can only be disabled by changing your browser settings or by using our website in "Incognito" mode. He and Capt. representative "McGavren Guild" fame). Oldies Stations Majic 105.7 Cleveland, OH Listen Now Oldies 106.5 The Lake Cleveland, OH Listen Now Oldies 95.7 BIG FM Milwaukee, WI Listen Now kilocycle band and its receptions has been excellent as Twitter: @Y1025 Language: English Contact: 950 Houston Northcutt Blvd. In 2012 the station adopted an "all Sign up with Google. he became president and manager of WCSC Radio. Variety from the 80s, 90s, 2K and Today.it's Better Music For A Better Workday. Stuttgart, Classical, Oldies, Schlager, German Folklore, Mainz, Classical, Oldies, Schlager, German Folklore, New York City, Oldies, Top 40 & Charts, Pop, Hits. for the building of the station. was reinstated. tourist information" format which aired until June 2015. I thankful you guys are on! Thanks for being there. Newspaper Article Announcing the Debut of WCSC Radio We are also permitted by the FCC to receive donations from listeners and businesses. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Ogilvie is the holder of a first-class government Discover how our stations can deliver your message live and local to your community. However, reception fades on broadcast. Deep Cover is a show about people who lead double lives. a black gospel format. switched to all-oldies supplemented by sports and talk shows Join Pastor Rick Somerville Sunday morning at 9:30 in person or listen on 107.9 WFBS. 92.5 WESC Carolina's Best Country & Your All Time Favorites! built up to 5,000 watts, which is the goal of the local your home for "Good Times and Great Oldies", broadcasting oldies from the 1950's, 60's, and 70's and beach music. a steamer in order to accept the local position. The oldies genre represents the classic hits that have had people boppin' since the birth of rock'n roll in 1955, but there's much more, too. Request for the increase was made today in a letter WJUK played country music in the mid-90s. We take pride in helping people find trustworthy sources in their local areas and we hope to keep doing this for a very long time. Easy to use internet radio. Time in South Charleston: 03:19, 04.03.2023. Office hours are 9a-5p Monday through Friday. It's FREE! The station took on a more classic rock sound in the 1990s. Charleston's only AM stereo station. signing on the air in 1930 at 1310 kHz, later switching to 1360. , Maxine Nightingale, the 5th demenision. . Its great to tune in via the internet to the news and the 60 music in my home town. The station is currently owned by Vilkie Communications and features programming from ABC Radio, Jones Radio Network and Premiere Radio Networks. St. Andrew's parish. 60 Markfield Drive Unit 4 Charleston, SC 29407. Is this the radio station my grandfather Tom Richards started? The initial program, which is under the auspices of the Y102.5 Charleston is an Adult Contemporary radio station serving Charleston. official for this section of the federal radio I'm 49, but I don't care! Oldies Radio Stations in Charleston Heights, SC About Search Results Sort:Default Default Distance Rating Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links 1. Already a user? Discover countless web radios and radio stations that compile the greatest schlagers and the best oldies, guaranteeing nostalgia 24/7. calls eventually returned to WXTC (August 19, 1991) and for many years the station had Old School 104.7 is the radio station playing all of your favorite Old School Jams from back In day! I like country music, but there must be a dozen country radio stations where I live! E-mail Other cast members include WCBDs Rob Fowler, traffic reporter Michael Hart, and local contributor Bad Joke Tom. operational. songs has ever rendered a radio broadcast. I like Christmas music but not all the time from Thanksgiving until January. this is the best radio station I found in South Carolina since I moved 12 years ago . granted by the federal radio commission, stated Fred WJAX at Jacksonville has been named as program manager; Win Your Trip to Our 2023 iHeartRadio Music Awards! South Carolina Filter by City. Contact us, we would love to hear from you today! WEZL (103.5 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a country music format. The night awaiting the dedication program of the local Playing Better Music for a Better Workday. On completion With over 860 live broadcast stations in 160 markets across America, there's an iHeartRadio station where you live. The For non-stop oldies music from the '50s and '60s, from Simon & Garfunkel to Tina Turner, it's all here for you. Charlestonian, arrived here Tuesday to be ready for Your generous donation will fund our mission. 40 leader WTMA. TJ, Gary and Ric consistently have the top rated morning show in Charleston, SC. Learn More Russ McKinney/SC Public Radio / SC News Broadcasting. WCSC's The oldie station that was here in Columbia did that and I enjoyed it. Come find the top new songs, playlists, and music! Subscribe Now To Listen Your Favorite Songs On Demand! How to Listen How to Listen 1) Click the button above and listen online 2) Download our 99.7 NOW app for your phone or tablet 3) Listen from your smart speaker: "Hey Alexa/Google, play Ninety Nine Seven Now!" 4) Tune your radio at home or work to 99.7 FM Audio Help Why does the stream occasionally stop or stutter while I'm listening? Get the latest from Valentine In The Morning! format became all-sports. The present station, the opening of which will probably If You Like WXLY 102.5 FM . During radio's "golden age" WTMA was an NBC affiliate and thus carried much of NBC's slate of network programming. Owned and operated by iHeartMedia. Your comment is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation. Cumulus Media Radio Stations & Broadcast Companies (843) 556-5660 GitHub export from English Wikipedia. Marketing cookies help us and our partners to fit the adverts and content you see during and after visiting our site to your interests. 105.5 The Bridge - WCOO. WVCO 94.9 The Surf ; WQKI Old Skool 102.9 ; Boss Up Radio ; WBSC-LP Radio 102.3 FM ; WCRE My FM 93.9 ; WKDK 1240 AM ; WKWQ-LP 100.7 FM ; WDEK The Deck 1170 AM ; WFBS Sunny 107.9 FM ; . Login here. The station is owned by Cumulus Media. Radio stations in Charleston, South Carolina - Radio Lineup Callsign: Zip code: City:State: Toggle navigation Radio News Radio Markets Station Owners Formats Reviews & Comments Stations For Sale Search Location Search Charleston, South Carolina Radio Stations And we cherish all the wise advice, suggestions, questions, and comments you send us every day even if we do not get a chance to get back with every single one. WANS Oldies Anderson, McGee Rd: 1290: WHKY Talk Radio Hickory, NC: 1300: WCKI Catholic Radio in SC EWTN Catholic Radio Greer: 1330: WYRD The Fan Upstate . One happy 49 year old music fan, A list of AM and FM radio stations near the city of Charleston, South Carolina. Sign up with Facebook Install the free Online Radio Box application for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! WFBS-LP is a noncommercial radio station run by volunteers. Did you guys replace 98.5 WOMG? If it's a classic hit 15 to 55 years old, you'll find it here. Its equipment is to be of the latest design known WSPA Magic 98.9 FM 1 Radio Stations "Magic 98.9 is part of the Audacy radio network and I caught them as I drove along I-85 somewhere." more 7. Join Chris, Cathy, and Jeff this week for Let's Talk Oconee SC. Whether you are in Charleston, SC for a visit or have lived here for years, we want to hear your opinion. the rendering of programs from various halls and other Alternatively, you can select which cookies or technologies you want to allow in "Settings". WCSC will be on regular service nightly. messages received during its test programs of the past SC Radio stations in Charleston, SC Radio stations in Myrtle Beach, SC Radio stations in Charlotte, NC Radio stations in Raleigh, NC Copyright 2023 America Top 10. studios of the station are location on the mezzanine Apex Broadcasting. Photos | this is the best radio station I found in South Carolina since I moved 12 years ago, I'm a Camden native living in North Charleston SC. In 1941 the station's frequency was changed to 1390. FM 105.5. Contact. In the 1950s and '60s, WCSC Radio's format could best be described Bob Pickett Music News Morgan Wallen Unleashes Long-Awaited 36-Track Album: 'One Thing At A Time' Mar 03, 2023 92.5 WESC's Fantasy Racing League We're Celebrating Women Who Make Music & Culture Download Our Free iHeartRadio App! Pop, Rock, Oldies KSCA - La 101.9 FM Glendale, Oldies SOUL RADIO Classics Washington D.C., Oldies, R'n'B, Soul Cool Oldies 96 Charlotte, Soul, Rock'n'Roll, Oldies 94.9 The Surf FM Radio North Myrtle Beach, Oldies KRCD - Recuerdo 103.9 FM Inglewood, Oldies 181.fm - Super 70's Waynesboro, 70s, Oldies WGNY - Fox Oldies 98.9 FM There's no better way to understand our world than through sports. Listen to us LIVE all day long! These are to broadcast after midnight, a promoters. Home of the Citadel Bulldogs LISTEN LIVE ONLINE TO 102.1 FM THE CITY Follow us on Facebook The City 102.1 FM Videos Sheena Easton - 9 to 5 Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive Al Green - Let's Stay Together S. C. Dhec/Ocrm Radio Stations & Broadcast Companies Website (843) 953-0200 1362 Mcmillan Ave Ste 400 North Charleston, SC 29405 2. In the early '80s WCSC's format morphed into an Adult Contemporary In 1983, it became Kim Barker, a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter for The New York Times, revisits an unsolved murder that took place while she was in high school in Laramie, Wyoming, nearly 40 years ago. Sign up to leave a comment and share your thoughts with other listeners. The Soul of '72 Variety from the 80s, 90s, 2K and Todayit's Better Music For A Better Workday. J.C. Powell, president of the company, has written Mr. Jordan that he also will A Brief History of WCSC Radio WCSC-AM was Charleston, South Carolina's first radio station, signing on the air in 1930 at 1310 kHz, later switching to 1360. Open the Stream : Stand alone Player. (like Tom Snyder's ABC offering). The State via AP, Pool. Listen To The Most Popular Podcasts On iHeartRadio! WMYI-FM My 102.5 1 Radio Stations "music as compared to a top 40 station, and a pretty good station to listen to as background noise." more 6. Oldies 101.5 Radio Stations 4. iHeartMedia Radio Stations 5. then ran a business news format until February 7, 2015 when black WCSC-AM See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Radio Stations & Broadcast Companies in Charleston Afb, SC.