From product development to industrial 3D manufacturing, we can help you scale your business. Send To Friend. For graphite shafts, we remove the polyurethane coating. You cannot paste images directly. April 13, 2015 in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting. Shipping discounts will automatically apply when you reach the $200 threshold and select UPS 2 Business Day shipping. Anyway, it's better to have fixed properly than to glue it and risking to mess up. Your link has been automatically embedded. 65% of the top 100 PGA Tour golfers use mallet putters with the other 35% choosing blade putters. iacas, January 6, 2022 Clearly my sharp objects were not sharp enough, because that didn't work at all. Once it is removed, you can clean the insert and blade with a mild soap and water solution. An aftermarket solution to replace the first or leading alignment disc only on the Odyssey White Hot 2-ball original putter. The original formulation has been engineered into White Hot OG. SST PURE identifies asymmetries that exist in every golf shaft and locates each shaft's most stable orientation. Best Disc Golf products for sale including Trimo Replacement Discs - Aqua (3-6m) in Cork and across Ireland. Line up the discs with your ball, aim at the hole - and fire! A replacement for the missing ball has been found and it is from a most unlikely source - the Chicken Ranch of La Grange, Texas. Alignment Stripe Discs for the FWD CS Odyssey White Hot 2-ball Original Only. If you have an Odyssey putter that has started to show signs of wear, dont be afraid to patch it up yourself. Copper putter face replacement DIY GOLF 1.01K subscribers Subscribe 109 Share 16K views 1 year ago I am a huge fan of the odyssey #7 putter and not a fan of the White hot face feel. *No coupon code required. For details, follow the above link.) Mallet Putter Cover Headcover - Compatible/Replacement Fun Covers for Odyssey 2Ball - Scotty Cameron and Taylor Made Putters. Adding length to golf clubs is a very simple process that can have a great impact on your game. The discs promoted consistent alignment with the ball, while providing a platform to increase club moment of Customer service may require further information before proceeding with your order. If the tear is more severe, then you may want to try using a permanent adhesive like Gorilla Glue. There are many colors and options available, please review the full spectrum before purchasing. limitations on how long a warranty lasts, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to For around $7 I gave it a new look includ. Off center putts still feel pretty good. If your Odyssey putter insert is not fitting correctly, you can fix it by following these simple steps: First, remove the head of the club by unscrewing the two screws at the top of the club. Inspect your putter often for damage, such as nicks and tears in the plastic, that may cause problems with insertion or removal of the club head. Go with fourth inch of concrete (no stones), layer on some epoxy and finish with simple brass plate. Odyssey Double Bend Replacement Putter Shafts-TT204102, Golf Mechanix Double Bend Putter Shaft Bending Bar-GM1057, True Temper Straight Taper Steel Putter Shafts-YST, True Temper Straight Taper Putter Shaft-TT0001P. Once the adhesive has dried completely, gently remove the tape with a fingernail or knife blade in a crosshatch pattern. When painting the stripe, carefully mask areas you don't want to paint. Now you need to make your own custom putter head. Remove Putter Insert If your Odyssey putter insert is not fitting correctly, you can fix it by following these simple steps: First, remove the head of the club by unscrewing the two screws at the top of the club. APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! If your Odyssey putter insert is not fitting properly, there are a few things you can do to fix it. Applying car wax and or masking tape to The screen has come off completely. First, remove the insert by unscrewing it from the blade. merchantability or the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and assumes no responsibility Make sure that the putter you selected feels right in your hands and right through the stroke. Our designs have been uploaded towww.shapeways.com, and we To buy both, you must add each one to your cart. I'm glad I did it, it was a ton of fun. If you are not satisfied with the item you have purchased, you may return it within 30 days of shipment for a full refund of the product price. And knicks or dings? Roll a few putts. In California call collect 760-931-1771; outside California call toll free Shafts are tip trimmed (if required) to manufacturers recommendations. Why not give it a whirl. South Pacific warranty, Shipping discounts will automatically apply. Nylon 12 Glass For solutions, please see this link. The Odyssey DFX 2-Ball features the classic shape that also appears in the Odyssey White Hot OG putter (opens in new tab) range. 5 Testers Needed! Something went wrong. Description Odyssey Double Bend Replacement steel putter shafts for putters 37" length. Free Shipping & Free Returns On All Orders! in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. That's what I would do, make myself a true one of a kind item. I originally thought I would just program a machine to do it all for me. Your email address will not be published. Display as a link instead, The 2-Ball features a large mallet head about twice the size of most other putter heads. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, analyse our traffic and share information about site usage with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. in The Grill Room, By But the new one had a slant neck and I like the double bend and the face was too soft for me so I sold it and bought an older Sabertooth with a white hot face. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. This printing contains the rear disc only, not the face insert or anything else. Would removing the plastic insert and soft rubber behind and replacing with some kind of metal insert make hitting the ball feel weird/not perform well? This printing contains the leading disc only, not the face insert or anything else. Not sure why you couldn't post it. email us. If you own a driver head and are looking to clean it, there are a few things that you should remember. ODYSSEY GOLF DUAL FORCE ROSSIE II RH 34.5" MALLET PUTTER USED AU $69.95 Free postage ODYSSEY WHITE ICE #7 PUTTER, NEW GRIP #PT103 AU $179.00 Free postage or Best Offer 18 watching New Odyssey O-Works #7 Red 35" Putter W/Cover Odyssey Putter O-Works 7 Putter AU $27.18 3 bids 10% GST will apply 2d 15h AU $95.48 postage FREE UPS Return Shipping Label, please contact a Sales and Customer Service Representative toll free at Class act, for sure. rights; a consumer may have other rights depending upon where he or she lives. Discs Disc Golf 2 Speed Rating 0 Turn (Right) Rating 0 Fade . PING and TaylorMade putters are used by 15% and 14% of the top 100 respectively. Your previous content has been restored. Can you not just sand the bottom flat? Its a fun experiment and you can get black RTV sealant at any hardware store to glue in the insert. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Model Description. Paste as plain text instead, The are 2 different disc designs: FWD and AFT. Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Putter Cambuslang, Glasgow Absolutely immaculate putter fitted with a brand new Superstroke Tour 1.0 Grip. So I ordered two disks. The discs promoted consistent alignment with the ball, while providing a platform to increase club moment of inertia. While the act of anchoring is . Sounds like you're the guy to talk to! A lot of this sort of work requires some customization and cost, but the effect is unique, aesthetic, and effective. There are many colors and options available, please review the full spectrum before purchasing. Odyssey two ball replacement discs By finchi5, April 2, 2017 in Putters Reply to this topic Start new topic finchi5 Advanced Members 1.3k Feedback 0 0 0 Total Rating 0% Odyssey two ball replacement discs APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! Shapeways ships directly to you, so please email me with any quality control issues: But Rory is inconsistent and less powerful than Jim.. RussUK, November 17, 2016 Heres how: Odyssey 2 Ball F7 Putter Replacement Carbon Fibre Insert. Odyssey Golf White Hot OG 2-Ball Putter Rock Bottom Price: $199.99. The are 2 different disc designs: FWD and AFT. Lowest price in 30 days. GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, Tuesday at 04:47 PM, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 20, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 13, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 6, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, January 31, Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here. Especially for being all done manually. Unforgiven93, They are going to be sweet. NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! If your Odyssey putter insert starts to come off the shaft, there are a few simple steps you can take to repair it. Putter has a Stroke Lab shaft and comes with magnetic head over. When you receive your shaft, all you need to do is mix epoxy, install and align. Your email address will not be published. Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! Features: 1/4" Offset 110 Grams .370" tip diameter 37" Fluted shaft design trimming instructions Related Products 12 Glass Beads [MJF Plastic PA12GB]. defects in workmanship caused by third parties. Odyssey Tank #7 Versa Putter . Description. Our playing length chart is available here. To determine the Callaway Golf authorized retailer, distributor or subsidiary nearest The whitecolor is just an example, several colors are available. pics to check. Boil some water and pour it over the golf shaft. . This is the first disc only, see other listing for the second or aft disc. By Thank you for visiting the Odyssey original White Hot 2-ball Discs of our insert store. It is the one with the white hot insert covered by a metal screen. Callaway products are backed for two years. All Odyssey 2-ball discs are different, and the first set below fit the White Hot original 2-ball only. 2003 Used starting at 60.99. Warranty Replacement; Condition Guide; Condition Disputes; Callaway Rewards; Customization Services; Women's White Hot OG Women's DFX Alternative Putting Chippers Blade Putters Face-Balanced Putters Mallet Putters Toe Hang Putters Women's Putters Featured Products White Hot Versa Double Wide Putter From $259.99 White Hot Versa Seven Putter From $259.99 White Hot Versa Three T Putter From $259.99 White Hot Versa Twelve Putter From $259.99 scratches, cosmetic blemishes or other normal wear and tear. in Golf Talk, By So then I went home and tried heating up the knives with a pen torch to melt through the insert That didn't work either. There are five models in total. It shouldn't take long either my driver was back within a week. When repairing an Odyssey putter insert, make sure to have the right tools on hand. We will credit the gift card used for the original purchase. They are not sold as a pair, so it is possible to purchase one or the other, a 211. anyone got an old odyssey 2 ball putter that they no longer use.. I've managed to lose one of the white discs out of mine.. service must be obtained from the distributor or subsidiary in the country in which the club was This happened to me last summer with my #7. Odyssey Golf. Adjustable weighting lets you customize the weight and feel of your putter (Blade/Mallet) from the stock weight. Last one In either case, make sure to consult with a professional when choosing how to proceed with repairs on your Odyssey putter insert. The Test I tested these putters at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa with a good old fashioned putting session hitting a range of different putts on the practice putting green. plastic discs which can be removed with heat. Features and Benefits Guess what? After I had the general shape I used a belt sander to get edges rounded and the bottom rounded. They may also fit the The Pro Tours Random Thoughts and Musings Thread, "Playing From a Position" la Jim Venetos. after the date of purchase from an authorized Callaway Golf retailer or distributor. They were one-piece mallet putters with Stronomic metal, both in a Rossie I and II model. 2-ball Discs - Spry Evo! The steel construction affords durability, while the 2-part urethane insert delivers increased feel, sound and performance. blackener and it wasn't what I wanted so I decided to try torching it. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement. After tip trimming and prepping, the shafts are butt trimmed to the desired final playing length*. Copyright 2004-2023 The Sand Trap .com It has a range of features, such as shot tracking and analysis, plus it connects to the internet for easy updates and access to online resources. Odyssey Ten Putters Toulon Design Putters Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters Odyssey Triple Track Putters . If you ever have any questions about how to replace the blade on your Odyssey putter, dont hesitate to ask a golf professional or online community member for help. I made mine snug enough so it didn't need any adhesive. I would have much rather just got the face reattached because I really loved that putter The above warranty also does not apply to upro gps devices or 1 in stock. However, if the crack is too wide for either of these methods, then youll need to replace the entire insert entirely. So I don't want to ruin the paint job on my putter (by using a torch to melt the silicon), do you think I could just pry out the insert and the silicon? Finally, adjust the alignment of the hinge pin using a Phillips screwdriver. you, check our website at www.callawaygolf.com or contact This There are many different types of blades available for Odyssey putters, so finding the right one for your club is important. Callaway Golf. for any special, incidental, or consequential damages as to all products and components. I'm guessing that's how they are in the orginial 2 ball? The White Hot urethane insert and the weight of the club encourage a stable and smooth stroke. Thanks for all the support and kind regards. in Instruction and Playing Tips. .nav-breadcrumb.category-dropdown li, .nav-breadcrumb.category-dropdown a, .nav-breadcrumb li, .nav-breadcrumb a{ color: #fff;}. Callaway Products are Backed for Two Years. So I'm in college right now and I have access to some pretty awesome machine shops because I'm in mechanical engineering. The mallet head and face must be replaced if they are damaged, while the cup must also be replaced if it is cracked or leaking. (The story of the Odyssey 2-Ball putter with only one ball continues with a new twist. Odyssey are the leaders in golf putters with their Odyssey 2 ball putter possibly the most recognised golf putter in the world. Golf further disclaims any implied or express warranty of, and assumes no responsibility for, All models (except the Arm Lock #1 Wide) are also available with a SuperStroke grip for a $20 upcharge. Odyssey Mallet Putter Head Cover (Red & Black) 2-Ball FANG - Good Condition AU $25.00 Free postage Only 1 left! Warranty Coverage: Except as otherwise stated on the product or packaging, Callaway Shafts are tip trimmed (if required) to manufacturers recommendations. Next, carefully pull out the insert and replace it with a new one if needed. Required fields are marked *. It would make my putter very unique. This warranty does not cover paint There are a few things you can do to keep your putter inserted properly and prevent issues from arising. We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. Gender Hand Shop Tech Reviews Weight Kits Odyssey Standard Weight Kit Adjustable weighting lets you customize the weight and feel of your putter (Blade/Mallet) from the stock weight. After the epoxy is cured, cut to your final playing length from the butt end and install the grip. By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines. Apply a small amount of epoxy to the back of the insert and press it firmly onto the shaft. At its option, Some folks choose to replace their entire insert rather than repairing it; this decision depends on the severity of the issue. the Initially there were some layering issues, but these have been solved. . I used some Caswells (sp?) First, make sure the shaft is tightened using the provided Allen wrench. I think this would be a fun project. The list we've come up with below features headcovers for mallet or blade style putters. Choose from 5, 10, 15, or 20-gram weights. Callaway Golf also disclaims any implied warranty, including the warranty of Welcome to TST! warrant its products against damage caused by third parties. Follow the manufacturers instructions when replacing the blade to ensure a perfect fit and long life for your Odyssey putter. How easy is it to remove the insert and soft rubber behind? For steel shafts, we abrade the tips. I'm not affiliated to Charles but I love his work and I just wanted to tell the world. Join Today. Discs for the White Hot XG 2-ball Blade are next, but let's see how these go first. Full shaft of offset and double bend shaft with 2 Ball clubhead. One of the reasons I want to do this is is to reduce the mushy feel of the putter, so I would want to use something much harder than the current black silicon to hold in the new metal face. Make easy payments over 3,6or12 months. Add to Cart. +44 (0)7540 787812 [email protected]. The two white discs that mimic golf balls enhance alignment and accuracy. They don't sit flat. To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and your $11.99. SPRY EVO DESIGN In 2001, Odyssey revolutionized the putter world with their 2-ball design. No idea why my post was removed for letting the world know that Spryevo now does two ball disc replacements? authorized Callaway Golf retailer of that component. retailers or distributors, including the warranty of merchantability or the warranty of fitness for First, make sure that the head is completely dry before attempting to clean it. Odyssey 2Ball Ten Putters Review. years. Golf Company warrants its golf clubs, components, and other products purchased from an authorized I kind of like this putter so I am interested in continuing it's lifespan. I got two front ones because I thought it was the correct size for my putter. Odyssey DFX 2-BALL Putter . Upload or insert images from URL. So first I tried to cut out the insert with various sharp objects. South Pacific warranty. Callaway All Odyssey 2-ball discs are different, and the first set below fit the White Hot original 2-ball only. So finally I just decided to go for it, and I used the pen torch to melt out the insert. The "broomstick" or "long putter" alternative putting method skyrocketed in popularity throughout the 1990's, 2000's, and until the recent anchoring ban. 1-877-723-5218 or This putter combines our Tour proven 2-Ball and Ten shapes creating a super high MOI head design with our new Stroke Lab shaft and Microhinge Star insert. When it comes time to repair your Odyssey putter insert, there are a few key parts that need attention. There are a few simple steps you can take to get it back up and running as good as new. the disc also helps protect the disc from the stripe paint staining it. There are a few methods you can use to fix your putters insert, depending on the severity of the tear or crack. 4.6 (142) Save 13%. It fits only the double-bend shaft models with a full circle. Find replacement window contractors near me on Houzz Before you hire a replacement window contractor in Gunzenhausen, Bavaria, shop through our network of over 19 local replacement window contractors. iacas, December 31, 2017 Outside of the United States, all warranty I did this to a White Hot Pro #7 and its a fun project. Any ideas what I could use for that? Odyssey Pistol Grip Versa Replacement Midsize Golf Putter Grip Rubber HOT SALE. white nylon plastic polished to reveal a smooth matte finish. Cleaning the face of your golf club regularly will help avoid build-up of dirt and grit which could impede proper insertion or removal of the club head by causing friction. will develop directions and add info as time allows. Callaway Golf wants you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase. Following these simple steps will help ensure a smooth repair process and improved performance from your Odyssey putter insert. I was attempting to blacken a putter that I bought from someone who bead-blasted it and I just didn't like the look of it. and scratches, however, for a fee. Plenty of people will eat it up. Remove the club head. Clean the blade and insert with an emery cloth or a toothbrush. Odyssey Golf White Hot OG #7 Double Bend Putter Rock . JavaScript is disabled. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Comes in standard lengths, and also mid (belly) and long (broomstick) lengths. I've managed to lose one of the white discs out of mine.. You shouldn't need to post it to them, see your local dealer and they will send it off for you by courier. New Zealand on or after January 1, 2011. If product is unused, the refund will credit back to your original payment method. A distinctive design and expanded mallet are created by a clubhead thats about twice the size of that on a regular putter. The Odyssey #7's are hollow and the insert is held in place by a plastic carrier. Choose from 5, 10, 15, or 20-gram weights. Be sure to give your Odyssey putter insert a once-over after cleaning to make sure all of the gunk is gone. Please enable JavaScript to take advantage of all of the interactive features on this page. 0 Size Golf Skirts & Skorts for Women, PING Anser 2 Putter Golf Clubs, Odyssey 2 Ball Putter Golf Clubs; Additional site navigation. Making my own insert for my Odyssey putter? The White Hot's patented insert gives golfers increased sensitivity and superior distance control. C $31.05. Remember: If its not broken, dont fix it! Haha, anything can happen to clubs nowadays with all the diiferent parts of the head. Waited about 30 minutes, went to the belt sander again, and shaved off the whole face a few more millimeters. The Odyssey 2 Ball putter comes in a variety of sizes and models. It is important to take preventive measures when it comes to preventing Odyssey putter insert problems in the future. At 48" long, our Broomstick putter certainly stands out. In 2001, Odyssey revolutionized the putter world with their 2-ball design. * The club number and or loft is require for tip prepping on most parallel (.335" and .370") golf shafts. component or part thereof that is defective or becomes defective during normal use within two years [MJF Plastic PA12GB], Nylon Shame he's not here in the UK! [MJF Plastic PA12GB], Nylon From product development to industrial 3D manufacturing, we can help you scale your business. Callaway Golf may replace the product with a new or refurbished product. We will credit the credit card used for the original purchase. Pasted as rich text. accessories. They are kind of beveled in the bottom. There many variants of Odyssey 2-ball putters, and this disc fits the White Hot 2-ball only. I made an aluminum insert (including deep-milling) and it made almost no difference in the feel. Read through customer reviews, check out their past projects and then request a quote from the best replacement window contractors near you. I didn't like the XG insert, or the dated look. And the final product turned out pretty well! Outside of the United States, local taxes, tariffs or shipping charges may apply. Make sure you post some pictures of the completed project with your impressions! 27 product ratings - Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball Putter Golf Club. By Each putter is available in 33, 34 and 35 inches with either a steel or a Stroke Lab shaft, and either an Odyssey pistol or oversized grip. To grind out the old stuff, did you try various dental tools? The repair process for an Odyssey putter insert is relatively simple and can be done in just a few minutes with the correct tools. First, use the grip wrench to remove the old insert from the golf club head. We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. warranty does not apply to Callaway Golf or Odyssey golf clubs purchased in Australia or New and used Odyssey 2 ball putters listed on eBay offer a number of features that can elevate your game: The putter's invisible line of sight and multiple grip options provide you with a comfortable club that feels good in your hands.