We carry brand name manufactures from KD Tools, Mityvac, Robinair, and Zinko Jacks just to name a few. Attach the second mechanical oil pressure gauge to the J-21867-16 adapter. They quoted the same part as $104.79. The internal threads in the nose of the crankshaft are for use when using the factory puller/reinstallation tool. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. In usage, this tool goes down in the confined space of the spark plug hole and with hand pressure separates the stuck on piece of rubber boot from the porcelain part of the plug. J-38125-10A Country Of Origin: DE Min/Mult:Min: 1/Mult: 100 NissanTechMate.com ends up being less expensive than the retailer here in Colorado (HandsOnTools.com). So much easier with the correct tool instead of a home made tool. Part Number: TRA-100G. This is legit online company. Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA, 2015 BMW X6 facelift leaks out ahead of imminent official reveal, Ford design chief J Mays retires, replaced by Moray Callum, Is this a tease for the Pagani Huayra Roadster? So what was the correct part number of this magical tool that you ended up using? And here it is, albeit a little earlier than BMW intended. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Job specializations: Sales. The reports below show student enrollment (preponderant and concurrent) on the 15th day of each semester, in comparison to the same semester of the year prior. 1.50mm (.059") service tool Price: $30.30 Quantity: Ea TOOL-IRT6 Double prong for Junior Power Timer type terminals OEM P/N: 680-10714843 Price: $34.96 Quantity: Ea TOOL-IRT7 Universal tool for secondary lock OEM P/N: 680-15313892 Comparable with DELPHI part no. I just happened to stumble on to them. This unique specialty tool has been designed to easily remove "ripped" and "stuck on" spark plug boots where there is no access to grab the boot for removal. They do use the Kent Moore tools, but the tech brought out the wrong one to show me and didn't know if he had the correct one to fit the seal. Always great prices. Anyone else have some insight to what it could be? You won't find this tool at your local auto parts store, but you can usually get one from E-bay for around $40. Is this kit still available? 9652 gauge. My entire collection of cars, parts and tools are for sale. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. It might be handy to have around. Wheel Stud Remover J-45270 7248. They were the only company who offered the part I was looking for to repair a tool. 1968 - 1972 Nova Transmission Crossmember, Automatic Turbo 400, GM NOS. Method #2 is described in this bulletin. Fast delivery service , correct part , excellent prices. Tests Truck side trailering circuits and Trailer Side Trailering circuits. Information and Specifications They were the only company who offered the part I was looking for to repair a tool. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. It can be bought brand new for about 70 bucks. PO Box 149 Well going to the local dealer was a lost cause. 12180559 or SPX Kent Moore part no. They had them. Skip to content . I'm almost positive that this is the correct one, but won't know until it arrives. Find 61 62 63 Buick Special/Skylark Dynaflow Dual-path specialty tools in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, for US $499.00 Vintage Car & Truck Parts > Transmission & Drivetrain 61 62 63 Buick Special/skylark Dynaflow Dual-path Specialty Tools on 2040-parts.com US $499.00 Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Your Name Your Email Your Phone No local pickups. Kent-Moore Tools J-1859-A Steering Wheel Puller Kent-Moore J-36541A Steering Wheel Puller Adapter Works on ignition systems from high energy electronic automotive systems to small engines.Tests for no start conditions and for spark strength.Adjustable gap allows for different spark gap requirements of different ignition systems from 0 to 40,000 volts.Gauge background makes spark easy to see for accurate measurement.Alligator clip securely fastens to ground.Screw assembly adjusts spark gap quickly and easily.Now includes safety shield. I will be shopping here for now on and would highly recommended them to anyone. They were the only company who offered the part I was looking for to repair a tool. from what i understand, it includes the tool, numerous connectors and plugs. Kent-moore Yb-06757 Test Harness New 25.00 Yb-34432-d Kent-moore Pinion Gear Shim Gauge Kit 100.00 Kent-moore Yb-06792 Test Harness New 24.95 New Oem Kent Moore Test Harness Yb-06779 Nib 19.94 Kent-moore J-22025-2 Marine Diesel Sterndrive Engine Blower Tool Wj-22869 39.99 Yamaha Yb-38107 Oem Marine Tool Kent Moore 3rb 29.95 Discover Kent Moore J on sale right here with the biggest option of Kent Moore J anywhere online. I just happened to stumble on to them. Specially shaped, cushioned jaws grip the boot straight on or from the side. Applications: The small screen prevents contaminants from collecting in the valve lifter oil manifold and its related solenoids. . Purchase KENT MOORE PART OF THE STATOR SHAFT SEAL INSTALLER J-39855-5 & J-39855-2 SPX in Lebanon, Maine, US, for US $12.99 Automotive Tools & Supplies > Hand Tools > Other Hand Tools Kent Moore Part Of The Stator Shaft Seal Installer J-39855-5 & J-39855-2 Spx on 2040-parts.com US $12.99 Location: Lebanon, Maine, US Your Name Your Email Your Phone The service manager told me that they usually just drive them in with whatever. Weight: 646 lbs. I am certain that it works on both the VK45DE and VK56DE v8 engines. 4016 hydraulic hand pump, ram w/ 14" stroke. Peachtree Corners, GA 30092, DEV NOTE: This field will be hidden, only visible for testing purposes. Full Time, Part Time position. 2005 kc bt 4x4 - nismo exhaust - airraid mxp - gutted cats - uprev - csf - bilsteins - frozen rotors - hawk pads. We've been able to find some items we can't get from our regular supplier. 3 80 All information subject to change without notice Rev Rev 302 7SA742 0203 from AA 1 No plans to sell it at the moment. Got the install tool yesterday and used it to put the new seal in. Fast delivery service , correct part , excellent prices. Just got done flipping through the service manual page you posted (2005 Titan) and it lists the same KV number for front and rear seal tools. 2040Parts.com © 2012-2023. Is there a cross-reference to Snap-On or Kent-Moore part numbers? The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. We carry brand name manufactures from KD Tools, Mityvac, Robinair, and Zinko Jacks just to name a few. I checked radial and axial play in the output shaft from the transfer case and it's good. Aug 24, 2006 Alright, it appears that in order to get to the rear brakes, you have to pull the axles and then you need to use the J-2222-C tool to get the wheel bearing nut off. Provides long life and maximum corrosion resistance. Figured I should hold onto it just in case that seal starts to leak again. This test is required to diagnose failure modes on GM vehicles. J-38125-559 Country Of Origin: DE In my service manual for a 2006 Titan is lists two different KV numbers for the tools. Refresh your browser window to try again. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Kent-moore Part J-24227-b Piston Ring Compressor Detroit Series 92 24227-b. After asneakypeek at Goodwood, Overfinch has now launched their take on the Evoque theRange Rover Evoque 2012 GTS. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. The uncertainty iswhich pressure regulating valve is the cause. Moray Callum, 58, design director for Ford in North America, will replace Mays, 59, the automaker said in a statement today. The app is part of the CTCs Fill That Hole pothole reporting website. We can't find the supplies we need to go with our spray gun. It is imperative that the vehicle manufacturers recommended lubricant is installed when performing vehicle maintenance to prevent accelerated engine and component wear and to prevent the formation of sludge. Cadillac, Pontiac, GMC, Hummer Tool Number: J-42958 Tool Name: CRUISE CONTROL TESTER Applications: H2 UNIVERSAL The cruise control system on the GM vehicles require extensive circuit diagnostics to properly determine the cause of system malfunctions . So, it looks like the search for the problem continues, but I have a feeling I'll be bending over and spending the 1500-2000 bucks for a new transfer case and driveshaft. Price match guarantee In-House Experts. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Kent-Moore J44467 | Automatic Transaxle Output Shaft Assembly Remover and Installer Accept Credit Cards Kent-Moore J44467 | Automatic Transaxle Output Shaft Assembly Remover and Installer Part Number: KMJ44467 Write a Review Add to Wish List Email a friend $136.98 Retail Price: $144.07 Your Savings: $7.09(5%) Quantity Add to Cart I tried to get the service manager to warranty this issue due to the mileage, but they refused. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. me > Automotive Specialty Tools > Ignition - Spark > Spark Plug > Spark Plug Boot Removers > Ignition Switch Connector Release To. User selected current draw allows the component current to be simulated. The new BMW X6 facelift (pictured) a little earlier than BMW planned. GM states that with the engine running and the lower pressure gauge (at the oil filter adapter) measuring below 55 psi, both gauges should reflect the same pressure reading. Kent Moore Tool SAIT-A03T-M064-PKG Term,Pkg Of 25 Female .64 Ait Accept Credit Cards Kent Moore Tool SAIT-A03T-M064-PKG Term,Pkg Of 25 Female .64 Ait Part Number: KMSAIT-A03T-M064-PKG Write a Review Add to Wish List Email a friend $34.50 Retail Price: $36.12 Your Savings: $1.62(4%) Quantity Add to Cart Have a question or need a quote? Free shipping for many products! Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Always great prices. This helpful tool uses a forcing-screw press to safely remove and replace u-joints, brake anchor pins, and ball joints on most cars and light trucks with press-fit type ball joints. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Bumping this old thread.Did we determine if you can you use the same tool j-37060 on both the transfer case seal and front diff seal for a 2005 LE CC ? 303563 3/8" I.D. Pump mounting bracket. Let me know your feeling about this product. Shop By Department. Also has an emergency bypass feature which allows the user to remove the pin on the faulty circuit and jump power from the 12 volt supply for a temporary fix. Apparently you got the last one on ebay. Remove the oil filter and install Kent-Moore EN-47971 (or equivalent) oil pressure gauge adapter, which allows the attachment of a mechanical oil pressure gauge. US $49.99 Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Additional service available 1-year protection plan from Allstate - $9.99 Ships from United States Returns accepted Shipping: Free 3-4 day shipping Get it between Wed, Feb 15 and Thu, Feb 16 to 23917 See details Located in: Woodruff, South Carolina, United States Returns: Listed on 2023-02-24. We will follow up with you via email within 24-36 hours. They were the only company who offered the part I was looking for to repair a tool. We found auto tool world online. I have no complaints what so ever. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Parts User Agreement and Privacy Policy. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Use Kent Moore part number J-43897-18 or J-43897-12A. Their guns were so inexpensive that we actually ended up buying a new spraygun. 12014012 or SPX Kent Moore part no. Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more! I have no earthly clue what else it could be as this is generally a very easy fix. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. We've been able to find some items we can't get from our regular supplier. Hardware and attachments for various applications are included. Got it in within a week. Ideal for welding and metal fabrication for fit-up of sheet or plate steel. Listing for: Hock Consulting GmbH. 3)Remove the oil pressure sensor and install Kent-Moore J-21867-16 adapter (or equivalent), which allows the attachment of a mechanical oil pressure gauge. Switch modes to view readings from both sides of the circuit, pinpointing any excessive voltage drops. Used for clamping, pressing and bending. Kent-Moore Spring Compressor J-24204-3, New Be the first to . I will be shopping here for now on and would highly recommended them to anyone. Large Inventory of New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts at Great Prices. $249.99. I sent an email asking for a quote. Took a look under the truck and the leak is back again. Got it in within a week. Good pricing. RESULTS Body, Memory, and Architecture (Yale Paperbound) by Kent C. Bloomer Charles W. Moore (1977-09-10) by Kent C. Bloomer Charles W. Moore 4.2 (18) Paperback Other format: Hardcover Midsummer's Eve by Ruchi Acharya, Adam Willis, et al. Part Number Heat Gun-- Wire Stripper Kent-Moore J-35615 or equivalent Splice Clips (commercially available) Wire size dependent Heat Shrink Tubing Raychem HTAT or equivalent Terminal Crimper for Metri-Pack 280 (12 AWG) Kent-Moore J-38125-6 Terminal Crimper for Metri-Pack 280 (18 AWG) Kent-Moore J-39848 This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 31 August, 2010. Condition: New other (see details) Price: US $89.99 Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Additional service available 1-year protection plan from Allstate - $19.99 Ships from United States Returns accepted Shipping: FREEExpedited Shipping | See details In case you were not aware, in addition to the engine oil pump pressure regulating valve, the active fuel management system has a pressure regulating valve mounted in the oil pan. I just happened to stumble on to them. The low oil pressure condition may be the result of one of the pressure regulating valves being stuck in the open position. I bought mine used on ebay for 26 bucks shipped to the house. Do NOT run off to a GM dealership to or the listed part numbers. Quantity: Ea TOOL-IRT10 Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. All Rights Reserved. With interactive menus, complete TPMS diagnostic capability, and even, Features and Benefits: 1 piece 3" tall Lift Adapter with 1.5" diameter, Features and Benefits: 65 Ft-Lbs of Torque, 200 RPM Free Speed, Extend, This item is non-stocking; please contact us for lead time by emailing service@t, A must tool for every heavy duty transmission shop.Ideal for heavy duty service. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive a $5 discount code instantly. Kent Moore USA J-6883-B Detroit Diesel 2 Cylinder Piston Ring Compressor $439.00 $49.99 shipping or Best Offer Kent-Moore Cam Gear Installer Inserter Fixture J-35949 USED $29.99 Free shipping Used Kent Moore Tool Lot,J 36598-3 & 4. coopcj7 presented the procedure exactly as it appears in GM publications and both Mitchell On Demand and Alldata. Features In 5, 10, and 25 ton capacities. 20 Ft Inductive Pick-up Click below for related products. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); By: Larry Hammer | Friday, August 13th, 2021 at 1:56 pm in. Estimated between Fri, Jun 17and Wed, Jun 22to 98837 Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. The OEM tool is the Kent Moore tool, just with Nissans number. | Privacy Notice. Got it in within a week. Junior Sales Manager. Fast delivery service , correct part , excellent prices. 2005 LE 4x4 CC w/leather, tow, sonar, RF sound, and utili-trac :coolsmile. He was 88. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.