Tower West Apartments is located on 65 W 95 ST, NEW YORK, NY, 10025, see maps & photos for detail.Tower West Apartments apartments is an affordable rental housing community located in New York, NY. About Uptown. Our Garden-Style community will welcome you with our array of amenities that include two resort-style pools, an outdoor BBQ kitchen area with seating, a fitness center, a shaded playground, an on-site laundry center, and so much more! Just seems as if they are very inconsiderate and make everything inconvenient for the money you pay. Cincinnati, And furthermore if you want to pursue this further you should just talk to the police. There is not a sense of urgency to get anything done. Not all features are available in every apartment. YOU CAN NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE DEVELOPMENT. Do not rent from them. If I could give no stars, I would. 65 west apartments cincinnati 65 west apartments cincinnati photos 65 west apartments cincinnati location 65 west apartments cincinnati address West River Apartments is currently renting between $1250 and $1699 per month, and offering 6, 9, 12 month lease terms. Grenadier Realty also is suing a Housing Court judge . For the money it costs the headaches should be minimal but between the pregames, arguments in hallways ( people cant stay in the privacy of their own homes for some reason, and general trash environment youd swear you were in a dorm. What's the monthly rent at this property? Protect yourself from fraud. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? $1,275/mo. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. . 2025 West Apartment Homes is located in Midtown Phoenix in the city of Phoenix. A fully gated community of 1, 2 and 4 bedroom apartments. 65 West 96th Street. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. It is extremely over priced for what they are offering you and they can never give you a specific time frame for any repairs. Advertising. How many bedrooms are in the available units? Related Searches. We specialize in urban redevelopment and revitalization of the communities we serve. . 85306, 1-2 Br However, after Fall finals were over they didn't show my apartment for 1-2 months. 2025 West Apartment Homes has 3 military bases within 74.5 miles, the nearest is Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station which is 10.4 miles away and a 19 minutes . Header Navigation Links . How many bathrooms are in the available units? I had to have another package delivered which they didn't pay for at all!! I can track my upstairs neighbors footsteps with the TV at full volume. Maintenance flying down the sidewalk instead of the parking lot, blocking residents from walking by or we almost get hit with golf carts! It is also near Univ. And if u dont pass you should be comfortable with music and noise. pet friendly apartments in fairbanks, alaska, original adventures reincarnated #4: the lost city pdf. I've lived at an apartment managed by Uptown Rents for 8 months now. However, it's safe with gates and security cameras. That said, things are a little old, and things don't get replaced without calling or putting in maintenance requests. This rental property is horrible, especially at 2410 Ohio Avenue. The office staff is actually alright. 65 West Apartments offers a combination of comfort and style. They will also take up to a week to get back to you if you email them about most any complaint. For screen reader users, all links are visible at all time, so you may ignore the control buttons . give concessions if they have many vacant units. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITYSUPERVISED BY THE NYC DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING PRESERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT, Eric Adams, Mayor Adolfo Carrin, Commissioner www.nyc.gov/hpd, You can apply to a lottery online through Mitchell-Lama Connect. Trash everywhere! AZ If you do anything wrong it'll probably be blamed on us. The apartment is very expensive for what we get. Utilities AREN'T included, it's an extra $80+ a month on top of the rent. California is a state in the Western United States.California borders Oregon to the north, Nevada and Arizona to the east, the Mexican state of Baja California to the south; and has a coastline along the Pacific Ocean to the west. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 2025 West Apartment Homes is within 5 minutes or 1.7 miles from Phoenix College. 65 west fufills all your wants if your a college student not looking to get sleep or focus. For the money it costs the headaches should be minimal but between the pregames, arguments in hallways ( people cant stay in the privacy of their own homes for some reason, and general trash environment youd swear you were in a dorm. OK. Buy. Blog. Controlled Access * Square footage definitions vary. Convenient For Faculty/Staff Graduate Students Undergraduates Lease Terms 12 month lease Sublet Allowed Renters are allowed to sublet this unit This North East facing home is on the 3rd floor & comes with a parking place for car. Its a very walkable neighborhood. where is the mailings tab in office 365. creme savers strain allbud. 2025 West Apartment Homes has 2 shopping centers within 0.3 miles, which is about a 5-minute walk. In addition to its active art scene, the neighborhood is encompassing of Mount Storm Park, Edgewood Grove Park, and the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College. I Hope you don't make the same mistake I have! In addition to this, know that their prices online do not match their actual prices. say pass. Craft Activities For 4 Year Olds, sometimes i feel like a motherless child django, Royal Caribbean Shore Excursions Perfect Day. Management needs a lot of work as well as communication between residents. 1 Bedroom at 58 West 65th Street posted by Manhattan Dwelling Corp for $2,850 - Apartment Rental. However, it's safe with gates and security cameras, Pros: great location close to UCs campus and a lot of bars/restaurants. Business Center Some of my emails concerning the apartment or my neighbors have gone un-replied many times forcing me to send multiple emails to finally get a response. Fire crew doesn't even come over sometimes. Our toilet and sink have not been working properly since we moved in. For the money it costs the headaches should be minimal but between the pregames, arguments in hallways ( people cant stay in the privacy of their own homes for some reason, and general trash environment youd swear you were in a dorm. We would like to address your concerns and accusations, as we have done so in our office as well. 65 West Broadway is a ground-up 8-floor luxury condominium building in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood. Pool The max has been 5 times. In Unit Washer & Dryer As in any rental community, additional fees such as utilities, upgraded units, and service charges are then documented on the quote and move-in worksheet, before outlined and signed on the actual lease agreement. Property Manager on Site 65 West Apartments is located in Clifton in the city of Cincinnati. $1,250-$2,175 This apartment community was built in 2011 and has 3 stories with 129 units. It is located in a well known vasai west locality which is a gated community. Oh wait Don't live in VIEWS ON VINE if you want to be terrified 3 times a month by the fire alarm going off. AZ Smaller for some of the other apartments in the area and more expensive. It's 1.6 miles north from the center of Cincinnati. Shopping opportunities abound near Midtown Phoenix as well, with retail destinations like Camelback Colonnade and Biltmore Fashion Park situated within close proximity. Experience a richer experience on our mobile app! After someone tried to break into my apt, Uptown kindly installed a peephole and chain lock on my front door the next day. This apartment community was built in 2011 and has 3 stories with 129 units. There are no reviews for this property. 8.9 mi, Florence, Fitness Center For . This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Tower West Apartments apartments is an affordable housing community with units.Income restrictions may apply, please contact Tower West Apartments apartments for rates, availability and more . Great AC and heating. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. I said no because i don't feel that that's the right way to deal with this situation and her reply was "well he did it as a prank so we shouldn't push this too far." By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Property Type Other. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. You can apply to a lottery online through Mitchell-Lama Connect. The rolling hills, lush parks and green spaces, hip shopping, and affordable apartments create a vibrancy in Clifton that cant be ignored. Clubhouse Hidden fees not shown on website or apartments.com! Monday - Thursday: 9am - 6pm. Yes. Mail postcard or envelope by regular mail. They start out very helpful and nice, but once you sign your lease that's all gone. Failure to comply will result in the disqualification of both applicants. The available units range from 585 to 975 square feet. Community Amenities Fitness Center Clubhouse Controlled Access Grill Controlled Access 24 Hour Availability 65 West 106th Street. It is located in North Little Rock. Great landlords Nice people to deal with. They give you a move in fee, then tack on extra money that they do not write on the lease for move in/late fees/etc. They have been quick to respond to any problems and are very accommodating. The office takes care of what i need and is always nice and wonderful to work with. They will try to suck every penny of yours while you stay there or at the time of getting your deposit check. This area is served by the Cincinnati Public Schools attendance zone. Really like how the rent stay the same price and does not fluctuate. All measurements are approximate. Apartments Website (513) 574-0202 6560 Hearne Rd Cincinnati, OH 45248 5. Dont forget to ask us about our updated apartment options! I have not seen one person work or try to work or been near the elevator for the past 3 weeks at least, still looks pretty much the same to me. 65 West Apartments is located in - Rental is inclusive . Max 2. Do you prefer to get around on two wheels? Granite Countertops, Dog & Cat Friendly The upper management has been horrific to work with. . This community features 1 to 4 bedroom floor plans. Maintenance is usually very good on responding to help calls but the work done by the maintenance crew is mediocre. of Cincinnati, Medical and Cincinnati State. Dishwasher $1,049. There's occasional roaches, I saw like 3 a month, not necessarily an infestation, but if you can avoid these apartments stay away and know that the women up front are nothing but drama and will try to scam money from you, but if you do decide to live here make sure you take pictures of everything damaged before you move in make sure it's written in record and when they charge you for things ask for a paper detailing the costs so you KNOW what you're paying for. Worst service and worst people you will ever have to deal with and they only get away with it because they own most of the properties that are close to campus and are newer. Queen City West Apartments Would I live here again? They claim that it is because there are so many people looking for apartments. Shoppers will appreciate 65 West Apartments proximity to Martin Luther King Shopping Center. However, if they are selected for more than one lottery, they will have to choose which waiting list they prefer. Stainless Steel Appliances Thank you, Not a safe area, not a safe apartment complex. First of all the front door of VP3 never works! Always beware of scams. 11.8 mi. They also can't seem to keep the front door in working order because it has broken 3 times in the last month. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. I did not have a functioning toilet for the last two months before I finally decided to move out early because I could no longer stand the unsanitary living environment. Covid Pneumonia Icu Recovery Time, The Zestimate for this house is $181,000, which has increased by $6,600 in the last 30 days. Schedule your tour now by clicking this link! Package delivery is terrible because the USPS/UPS/FedEx just drop the package off in the clubhouse where literally anyone can take it (already had one package stolen).Read More, Filled with the noisiest, grossest, and most privilaged. Hardwood Floors You must be signed in or create an account to email this property. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Lincolnshire West. Tldr: nice place if u can get a secluded top floor corner otherwise id say pass. 65 West Apartments is near Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, located 15.1 miles or 28 minutes away. Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Please contact me directly at (602) 279-9339 or by email at [email protected]. 65 west apartments address. The only good thing about Uptown is the maintenance crew. OH The full address of this building is 3601 Conshohocken Ave Philadelphia, PA 19131. This apartment is listed for rent at $4,800/month. Locals enjoy the direct access to Interstate 75, making commutes in and around the city a breeze. What's the square footage of the available units? Their staff was super helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. and Opens in a new tab. So get a head start on your move. Camden Tempe West offers a variety of spacious and contemporary studio, one, and two-bedroom apartment homes in an ideal location. There is lot parking but you have to pay $800 for a pass (renew every year). Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Brokerage. However, the parking is quite expensive and is hard to pay for with the current increase in rent Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. Apartments & Student Housing in Cincinnati OH | Uptown Rentals Leasing for the 2023- 2024 school year is underway! I like the apartment but the rent is probably too much. As a person who has lived at an uptown rent property for about a year now (2410 Ohio ave) I feel a lot better As a person who has lived at an uptown rent property for about a year now (2410 Ohio ave) I feel a lot better reading these bad reviews because it is exactly how my experience has been with them. I was prepared to accept this and just move into a new apartment with Uptown but after all this, and only staying in the apartment a week while I tried to get maintenance out and a new apartment, they still wanted me to pay 350 in transfer fees to move to a new apartment yet it was their maintenance workers and an outside contractor who said that I COULD NOT REMAIN in this apartment! 65 West 95th Street #9D $829,000 1 1 Listing by R New York (641 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022) Buildings Manhattan All Upper West Side Upper West Side 65 West 95th Street Building: 65 West 95th Street 65 West 95th Street, New York, NY, 10025 71 units 10 stories Built in 1928 Co-op in Upper West Side SAVE SHARE 10 West 65th Street, NEW YORK, NY 10023 is a property for rent. 65 west apartments address. TWO (2) BEDROOM: Three (3) to Five (5) persons. Uptown seemed popular and they seemed to be one of the only places that still had apartments available. Controlled Access 2 Bd, 1 Ba. Over the last year we have had pipes break in our apartment. Office Hours. I have been told by other people within their own company that I should not be responsible for this but the property manager is the one who decides if I have to pay or not and she will not budge on it and does not respond to my emails, meet me in person, or take my calls; she only talks to someone else who has to relay to me the bad news. http://leasing.uptownrents.com/apartments/oh/cincinnati/65-west-apartments/index.aspx There is lot parking but you have to pay $800 for a pass (renew every year). I attempted meetings with management and no one could find the time to meet with me, thus confirming that they do not care about their tenants. For Sale Contact for pricing. This property has 2 units vacant and ready for immediate occupancy. Grenadier Realty has sued the tenants and Marc Kahn, their lawyer, for $5 million each, charging them with attempting to destroy the building. Time and distance from 65 West Apartments. Gated community. Euclid square is very well taken care of and is in a great location. Don't live in VIEWS ON VINE if you want to be terrified 3 times a month by the fire alarm going off. Filled with the noisiest, grossest, and most privilaged. Submarket with Extreme Shortage of Oncoming Supply. Sales. Our Garden-Style community will welcome you with our array of amenities that include two resort-style pools, an outdoor BBQ kitchen area with seating . 868 Sqft. Adjacent to all the dining, shopping, and entertainment on Calhoun. Cat and Dog Friendly. Blk 635 Jurong West Street 65 - Owner looking to rent 2 common rooms to 1 female working professional each - $700/Pax (Starting From) - Short 6 mins walk to Pioneer MRT Station - Close proximity to Pioneer Mall and Jurong West Hawker Centre for groceries & amenities - Fully furnished room. 857 Nw 65th St #A is a 4 bed, 2 bath apartment in West Woodland, Seattle. Amenities & FeaturesClubhouse with WiFiFitness CenterStudy Rooms with WiFiGaming RoomsParking - ReservedGated EntrySecure EntryIn Home LaundryHardwood FloorsStainless Steel AppliancesDishwasherBuilt in MicrowaveCeiling FansPrivate Balcony / PatioOutdoor Grilling Area24 Hour Emergency MaintenanceElectronic PaymentsHandicap AccessiblePet Friendly - Cats & Dogs up to 40 lbsOne Gig Internet* Every amenity may not apply to all units. Filled with the noisiest, grossest, and most privilaged. We are currently dealing with mice and rats due to the cheap fix on the pipes that were done earlier in the year. Contact or stop by 65 West to talk about leasing your next apartment! Living here for two years, we have switched property managers at least 3 times making it very confusing on who to contact when we have a problem. We have had cockroaches the whole year, even after spraying for them multiple times. Once you become a resident of 65 Sullivan Street, you will be able to . Consent is not a condition for services. I would recommend Uptown to anyone looking to move to the Clifton area! My experience with Uptown was very unpleasant. . . There are also five parks within 2.1 miles, including William H. Taft National Historic Site, Trailside Nature Center, and Burnet Woods. This building is located in Long Beach in Nassau County zip code 11561. One of the inspections gave me bed bugs, I had to throw out and replace my entire bed because two weeks had passed and I was sleeping on the couch after telling them. The grounds are well kept and the only people Ive seen around are those walking their dogs or doing laundry. Dishwasher Viewing: 65 West Apartments | Desktop Version | Listing Updated: 03/04/2023, University of Cincinnati - Medical Campus, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, Robert A. Taft Information Technology High School, Cincinnati Apartments with Utilities Included, Cincinnati Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Cincinnati Apartments with Laundry Rooms, Cincinnati Apartments with Walk-in Closet, Cincinnati Apartments with Swimming Pool, Cincinnati Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Cincinnati Public Schools Apartments (2,594), Norwood City School District Apartments (159), Shriners Hospitals For Children - Cincinnati. I moved into an apartment and noticed that black mold was growing on the walls and water had seeped onto the floor and into the hallway outside my apartment. Transportation is easily accessible with both the 123 and BC subway lines less than a block away in . uptown just rips off everyone who rents through them. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Loud and noisy neighbors. 65 West Broadway offers some amenities, including but not limited to: no pets allowed. See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. 1 Bed - 3 Bed | $1,003 - $6,385. Pros: great location close to UCs campus and a lot of bars/restaurants. {{^rating}} Management is one of the biggest reasons I will not be returning in the fall of 2017 on top of the outragous rent. 85024, 2 Br Its an OK apartment but very overpriced. A spacious 800 square feet apartment is available at a desperate sale price of Rs 65,00,000 which is quite affordable. Clifton is just north of the 90-acre Burnet Woods Park and the University of Cincinnati campus. 100 W Broadway. 150 West 51st Street #930. When you move out do not expect to get your security deposit back because they will charge you excessively for carpet cleaning even though you had the carpers professionally cleaned. 65 West is the most sought after housing in the UC area. Sunday: 12pm - 4pm Midtown Phoenix offers a wide variety of rental communities within close proximity to major highways, the light rail, and Downtown Phoenix, making it an ideal neighborhood for commuters. So don't! My apartment is also on the ground floor next to one of the many entry/exit gates which slams shut (no matter how gently you try to close it) and sends vibrations through my entire apartment. Made up of two bedrooms . 85020, 1-3 Br AZ The listing of rental units on this site is a service to local rental property owners and University of Cincinnati students, faculty, and staff. Ft. Available Now Floor plans 1 beds (1) 1 Bed 1 Bath $1,125 585 ft2 1 Available Expand 2 beds (1) 4 beds (0) Where you'll live Street View Map View Satellite View Location ratings Walk Score 94 Walker's Paradise Transit Score 58 Good Transit Bike Score (212) 865-1877. Of course its right next to campus so I expected parties, but the walls, windows, ceiling, and doors let every little sound into your apartment. The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options. This is the first year I've leased with Uptown and my satisfaction has done nothing but declined. Where is this property located? 65 West Broadway is a ground-up 8-floor luxury condominium building in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood. N/A My apartment is also on the. Stainless Steel Appliances The garage door has also been broke for a month meaning it is just open and a free for all for anyone who wants to park there.making my parking spot taken by people when I come home and then have nowhere to park after paying $450 for a spot for just half of a year. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Pool 65 West McMillan Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219 - Map - South $1,750 2 Beds 9 Images Last Updated: 6 Days Ago 0.2 miles to Uptown Campus Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Also, make sure you know your rights as a renter because corporate does not answer nor get back to you. Uptown Rentals is the absolute worst renting company in Cincinnati by far. I would like to preface this bad review by saying that the apartments at 101 E. Corry are physically great. The apartments are very overpriced considering the condition of the apartments and the service is not great. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? The most recent closing in the building was in January . 65 Park Ter W Apt 6C, New York, NY 10034-1388 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. School data provided by You'll be forced to pay for the most obscure things (smoke detector batteries, light bulbs). Oh wait & there is no fire. It is also near Grand Canyon University and Arizona State Univ., Downtown. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. They have an awesome theater room and the apartments looks wonderful. Then again, you may as well live in an abandoned building at that point and save your money for the hospital bills. Uptown rentals is one of the major rental companies around campus. Cincinnati, Ohio All dimensions are approximate. This apartment is listed for rent at $2,800/month. The space will feature 136 apartments, 31 of which will be set aside for . Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. I am not the person to write reviews on anything, but I wouldn't want anyone to live in the conditions that my roommates and I have lived in the last year. Washer dryer in the apartment. Due to you being a minor previously and not on the lease, we would not have communicated directly with you so are sorry if you were left out of maintenance requests and inspection communication. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Home Contact Us Student Apartments Near the University of Cincinnati Apartments in Greater Cincinnati and Northern KY Search Neighborhoods Current Residents FAQs About Careers Transit Score measures access to public transit. If I could give no stars, I would. The building, situated at the corner of Warrent Stret, will house 24 condominium residences from the second to the eighth floors and a retail space on the ground floor. Floor plans are artist's rendering. There are 2 available units at this property. 22% more per month. RAHF IV Tower West, LLC One-Bedroom Lottery P.O. 11.8 mi. If you have any further issues, please have the actual leaseholder of this apartment contact our new manager Luisa at [email protected] I sent emails, called, but could not submit a maintenance request because my account had been locked. So I signed a lease for $800 a month which is way to high of a price for what I got if I might add. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. It's been over 2 months and multiple people have complained, yet there is never anything done. The staff that I've worked with are also very friendly. An applicant whose name is selected in a lottery cannot be included in the family composition of any other applicant who is selected in the same lottery for that particular housing company development. Housing in Greater Cincinnati, Northern KY, and FL, Student Apartments Near the University of Cincinnati, Apartments in Greater Cincinnati and Northern KY. Hello, This 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms Apartment is for sale on iproperty.com.my by Dingle Partners - Melbourne. Address. There is lot parking but you have to pay $800 for a pass (renew every year).