If you are in the same situation, check out the movies and shows these quotes have been taken from whenever you need some comfort or parenting advice. I love that she watches it with me. A mothers love is a multifaceted diamond. She is so good at shopping for bargains, its like a superpower. She has various roles and each role shines bright in your life. Required fields are marked *. . Shes beautiful inside and out, has a great sense of style, and has always taken care to be well put-together. As a woman, I will tell you that took strength. Even if youre not around, I still do what you say. Thank you, Mom, for allowing me to make mistakes! You let me go on a two-week trip all around Europe with my friend when I graduated high school. 40. You are not only a life-giver but you are also a real lifesaver. I love you mum, your words every day to my ears are like the morning dew that never dry. How much you care about me. Your excuse? For teaching me how to dance, I love you mum. 49. I love you mum, reason because I can't live without you. Your connection with your mom starts even before your birth, and there are innumerable reasons why you love your mom. 68. Shes the glue holding the family together. If love would have to exist as a person, it would undoubtedly be you, Mom. She stands/stood by you through some embarrassing PTA meetings. 16. 95. 47. 172. No matter what, she is in my corner. 3. Im 30. Im the only one who she has given full access to her heart. Moms unconditional love is unmatched. 120 Reasons Why I Love My Mom She gave me the gift of life. She taught you to make good decisions and respect boundaries. 95. The information shared above about the question, TOP 9 365 reasons why i love my mom BEST and NEWEST, TOP 9 365 reasons reasons why i love you jar BEST and NEWEST, TOP 10 36 weeks pregnant why am i leaking poop BEST and NEWEST, TOP 9 3 reasons why zoos are good BEST and NEWEST, TOP 9 3 reasons why texting and driving is bad BEST and NEWEST, TOP 9 3 reasons why sleep is important BEST and NEWEST, TOP 10 3 reasons why school lunch should not be free BEST and NEWEST, TOP 9 3 reasons why school lunch should be free BEST and NEWEST. I love you for sharing your dreams with me, and building more together. Her patience and kindness have taught me to be brave, independent, and a better person. With all that you constantly do for me, Mom, you've actually given me more than 365 reasons why I love you. She gave a loving family to my siblings and me. She is your first girl friend. You could look good in a potato sack has stayed with me. You accept my sadness and my anger and you live in harmony with them. 37. 6) She plays the piano, fiddle and guitar. Everything she cooks just tastes better., 99. There was a lot of freedom in those streets and I really found myself amongst my friends. She is caring, selfless, independent, and strong. Copyright 2011 - 2023 MomJunction Private Limited. She teaches us to take responsibility for our actions. We can help you with some card-worthy messages to share with your mom. 2. 28) She believes in healing the root cause of an illness. Your email address will not be published. You have instilled in me the habit of loving and seeing the goodness in everything. Heres our list of 101 things we love about our momsthink of these as just a few flowers in the ginormous bouquet of reasons she means so much. I love you mum, for making me feel life is so easy. 30. 66. 15. Having done a certification in Relationship Coaching, her core interest lies in writing articles that guide couples through their courtship to marriage and parenthood. 4. Learn how your comment data is processed. 11. 43. 55. I love you because you find fascination in many little things. 3. 78. It basically worked in my favor. You supported me when I didn't know what I wanted for my future. Her ability to rationalize and work through any tough situation 4. First, accept yourself. 58. You believe in me with all of your heart. Moms are like superheroes who can call you by your full name and then you start to tremble like a villain. 1. I love you mum. She brags to her friends about my accomplishments. To aid her childs education, the mother also goes through relearning. She always let me be true to myself. 25. Mom used to dress me up in the most ridiculous outfits when I was younger. 77. "Whenever something good or bad happens, she's the first one I want to tell." 7. We may have here a list of 100 reasons we love our Moms but the list could easily go on. Its not just your advice. Your support is immensely what keeps me going mum, I love you for that. 20 Warning Signs You Are In A Codependent 20 Warning Signs You Are In A Codependent Relationship. She taught you to never conform to societys standards but be true to your heart. Dear Mum, I love you because you have been part of my story from my childhood days to these moments. Come home when the lights turn on was pretty much the slogan of my childhood and I am so happy for it. 67. How she lights up a room with her smile and eyes 11. If you still need a little help to express your emotions, we are here to help. She is the most important person in the world. She just gets me. Her smile makes everything OK. Even if shes irritating at times, your mom is always by your side. Her love is never earned and always given for free without any limit. You let me learn to drive in your . Lovely Reasons Why I Love My Mother Quotes and Messages. She is your strength, your shield, and your fortress. 78. Shes just as great of a grandma as she is a mom. 73. There are still things she hasnt told Dad! So go hug your mother, and tell her how much you love and admire her! .She calls out the toxic people in your life. 3. You never laugh at any of my silly hobbies even the most off-the-wall ones. 1. I love you so much. 9. 19. Listed below are some tips for a healthy relationship between a mother and a daughter. She gives and loves unconditionally, never expecting anything in return. 4) She's a great teacher. She is an amazing shopper with great taste. I love it when my Mom doesnt wear any makeup and she leaves her hair down. Shes the first one that loved you dearly to eternity. You are truly capable of seeing the silver lining in everything. Warm days and cool drinks lay ahead. In this post, we talk about why mothers are priceless and the need to appreciate their efforts. 5. Mom will try any style and isnt afraid to bring back any trend. 25. When Im out with my friends, shed text to ask me when Im coming home for dinner. Mum, I love that you are not materialistic and have taught me to grow with honour. How we say "I love you, Mom" 1. Youre not quick to judge but your furtive. You love and accept me just the way I am. Your email address will not be published. She never requires proof of worth to love you. My name is Kelly, a new excited follower! 13. 26. 50) We went to San Francisco together in 1990. My mom turned 75 this year and since Mother's Day is coming up, I thought it was the perfect time to write 75 REASONS WHY I LOVE MY MOM. I love you. In front Ruby Diamond Auditorium at Florida State University (April 2018) where she received her Masters in Education and I received my B.S. You have shown me how grateful I should be and that is why I love you. Does anything say spring like gorgeous butterflies fluttering around? Dear mum, I love you for your passion towards humanity. 3. She is the one who binds us all together. Your love warms me. 87. One of a kind to say the least! You complete me, with you, I'm perfect. Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your story. 37. that she puts up with my inevitable fits in stores 38. that she believes me when I said that my brother was the one who did it 39. how well she raised twins on her own 40. her unconditional love for me and my brother (so much that it deserves the first and last spot on this list) 24. You encourage me. I love you mum, reason because I cant live without you. She's the glue holding the family together. She helps me take tough decisions in my life. Her intuition and all-knowing 'mom-ness' 2. I was never bitter but did grow up with a fear of abandonment. She taught me all about putting my best foot forward., 31. I love you, mum, because you make me see the best in everything and everyone I meet in my life. After her Master's in Counseling, she did certifications in Perinatal Mental Health and is a Certified Addictions Counselor (CACII) with around 13 years of counseling experience. 40. She always supports your decisions, writes the best notes, and understands when you need help. I was raised to know to do this to my own children. 83. She allowed you to stay home from school when things were tough. There is none in this world quite like you! 65) She has the cutest nose I've ever seen. I put your life on the line when you were giving birth to me. She has always given me advice that works best for me. Love you always. You fight for the battles I feel Im losing. No matter how old you get, its always comforting when she brushes your hair. 21) She used to have a bumper sticker that said "Why Be Normal". She has the talent to diffuse stress and anxiety. Every picture I see of you and Rylann you have the biggest smile on your face and your eyes are sparkling. A silver lining. 47) She took me to Grayton Beach when I was little. You still wake up early just to warm up my breakfast 2. From soothing, loving, and educating babies who grow up to make life-changing and history-making feats, mothers are the rock behind it all. 26) She went through chemo and always kept a positive attitude. No doubt that we are deeply driven to love and appreciate our mother all our life. 16. You teach me what it is to love and I love you so much, mum. The world doesnt seem so tough with her by your side. 87. 190 'Why I Love You' Reasons That Your Partner Would Wish To Hear From You. We can talk several times a day and not get sick of each other. Dear Mum, I love you because you take on my problems as though they were yours. 52) She let me bring home a stray dog when I was a teenager. While your Mom likely hopes to receive a greeting from you on Mothers Day, she will most certainly appreciate hearing from you on days beyond special occasions. She hugged you when you were sad but she wasnt supposed to know. Thats funny. This information is for educational purposes only and not a substitution for professional health services. Most times theyre carried away in trying to make sure the house is in order and hardly listen to reasons why we appreciate them in our lives. She lets you hide when relatives come home. She tries to keep up with technology so she can connect with me. The funny ways she pronounces words 10. Read for more information. She puts up with all my quirks and nuisances. She has also done a certificate Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Relationships, Beauty & Lifestyle, Health & Wellness, Famous Quotes About Moms From TV And Film. She never gives up on learning new things. Mom has mad P.I. 76. 85. You made me see reasons why pets should be loved, I love you strongly my mum. I love you, mum, because you never trained me to be lazy. If you plan to use these as an inspiration for a card, remember to add your own touch to it. And of all the many ways to show how important she is to you, sometimes, sending a short message of the heart can say it all. Her work ethic and commitment are unparalleled. 2. You always told me that I could be better, do better, be anything. And ever and ever, you are. This homemade gift will be a perfect way to say thank you. As a woman whose presence is one I learn from, I love you so much, mum. Itll make her day. Your mother is a role model. She knows you better than you know yourself. Her empathy 8. Every year, I tell my mother how I appreciate her and what she means to me. I love how you come to carry my problems as your mum. No matter how awful my life may seem. 8. She taught you to take time out and dance when things get stressful. I got my mommy! Whether Im given a sheet to write the reasons why I love you, there will never be enough reasons mum. Clean your jar. Your post did that. You showed me how to see the best in every person I meet. Not having her growing up was hard-> my 1st broken heart, (DAD WANTED NO BOYS & would run them off in HS), Proms, HS Graduation, College Graduation, marriage planning, the births of my children, them not having the doting Grandmother I know she would have been, trying to figure out motherhood along the way, {THAT WAS/IS THE HARDEST PART}, but my dad always was unscathed & there for us despite his own broken heart of losing his One & Only true love. Those late-night cake and ice-cream parties. For older moms, it might feel like theres nothing they can do to help, but every person in the family needs a mom. My Mom is the best shopping buddy! Reminisce on some of the beautiful memories you have with her. There are many reasons why. 94. Tips & recipes for making yummy copycat baked goods. sunblock? 6. 4. Lorelai Gilmore is her daughters best friend and confidante, much like most of our moms. 90. Shes the one who makes birthdays and holidays happy. Get my favorite cookie recipes for a MAGICAL holiday season. When it comes to saying Happy Birthday to your mom, there are many options. You might have been a young mother, but I am so glad you were because I know you're my mom but also it's easy to be your best friend. 59) She loved to entertain and had great parties when I was a kid. She is always there to help me navigate through ups and downs. I can always bask and count on my Mommas love. She taught me to believe in myself., 53. The way you make my heart melt. Theres a fine line between the two, and somehow she always gets it right. 41. She lets me know that I make her proud. , Thank you, Kelly! She can tell how youre feeling just by hearing your hello., 88. Has a mother-child relationship ever been more beautifully described? She connects me to my childhood and my roots. She has an unwavering love for her family. So be inspired! You didnt take the mean things I said to you as a teen to heart. My mom was both mother and father. However, most of us fail to give them enough credit. 11. Some of this list is highly specific while other notes are pretty general. 72. This relationship is not for the faint of heart and requires coping skills on both sides. 77. She likes everything I post. You have a voice, down let it drown out! Youre still the one I want to grow up to love till I die, mum, I love you. (the 365 is for a year obvi)". She taught you that looks are not everything. Excited to get hopping on those Easter baskets? I love to bake (thanks to my mom I didnt get enough time with, & my dad who wasnt afraid to be creative in the kitchen. Take care. 18. 32. She nurtures us and protects us. Dear Mum, I love you because youre the most beautiful person I have known in my life. She taught me the importance of education in life. Kelly from N.C. Dear Mom, I love you because youre calm and compassionate. 99. 20. I remember you teaching me the piano, it makes me never stop loving you, mum. Shes the most patient woman in the world. You are always the first person I call when I have bad news. Crayons and other items to decorate your jar 5. She raised me to be independent and strong. "She's the glue that holds us all together." 5. You went through a phase where everyone bought you pigs for about ten years. You never pushed me to be anything I couldnt. I love my Mom because she always saves the best for me. She instilled in me a deep love of ice cream. No one can mess up with me! They deserve that credit! Moma, you always reassure me of your love. 70. 91. Ashley has a passion for helping women during all of the seasons of Shikha is a writer-turned-associate editor at MomJunction, with over seven years of experience in the field of content. 100. candy? She accepts you for who you are, no matter what societal norms and legal boundaries may say. She fixed my bangs again the next time I did it. She is a very smart and intelligent woman. 3) She gives good advice. For always remembering my birthday mum, I love you. 7. Got food? Dear mum, if theres a reason why I love you, it is because I wouldnt be here without you. Her generosity 5. "A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." Cardinal Mermillod. She always believes in you, and she never doubts you. 32. Celebrate your mom for her selfless love and sacrifices. Shes always up for discussing our latest trash TV show. You suffered through long labor pains with me. Love talking about recent reads with her. "She 'likes' everything I post." 4. She puts up with a lot. I will never understand it all, but maybe its because you dont want me to. Moms are undeniable proof that true love exists. This is the reason why we call her "mother". She shows me how to look for the silver lining and make the best of every situation. For letting me win all the time, I love you so much, mum. Give her a second to find it on YouTube. Youre the strongest woman I know, I love you mum. She also specializes in baby names. 5) She's a talented musician. I love you for so many reasons. You support me always. If you end up on my bad list, you automatically end up on hers too. The scene of a young Kathleen spinning with her mom in their bookstore is just flawless. There was an error adding this product to your cart. I play our conversations over a million times in my head so I don't forget the sound of your voice. He pulled the car up (to pick us up) so that hard to come up with. "No matter what, she is in my corner." 5. Moms love beyond comparison, without ever needing a reason. I love you Mum, your smile is everything to me. Your eyes are sadder than mine when Im sad. She has always welcomed people at our home with her warm, big heart. 50. I wish I were once again a child who would delight and sleep in your lullaby. Why I love my mother? So, take some time to express your gratitude to your mother by thanking her or sending her words of affection. We could go around for hours and beat me to it! 89. She has always been supportive of my decisions. If love would have to exist as a person, it would undoubtedly be you, Mom. You can fill your own Reasons Why I Love You gift with your heartfelt words. As a woman, I will tell you I know this took it all from you. 97. Second, be loyal. You gave me your best genes! I love you always ma. I wish it wasnt that way, but it was. When dad said no, mom said sure. In my 40s, I am still not allowed to make the main course of Christmas dinner even though I host every single holiday. "She taught me to stand up for others." 3. Love is such a big deal when it comes to family and that is why we strictly honour our Mums here by telling 100 reasons why we love you, mum. For knowing when things were tough for you. You showed me how to win life! The following two tabs change content below. You can even personalize these quotes by adding her nickname to the end. And thats ok. Im doing that now too. If I become a mom one day, Ill definitely be one like you! 43. 4. 13. 55. For being the most sociable mum of all time. We all have a special place in our hearts for mothers. You believed in me when I can hardly believe in myself. 96. 46. 5) She's a talented musician. For praying for me always mum, I love you so much. As adventurous as you are mum, I love that we get to hang out Every time. TV and movie moms are a great inspiration for new moms who themselves had dysfunctional relationships with their mothers. She also taught you to respect other people and stand up to bullies. "A mother's love is more beautiful than any fresh flower." Debasish Mridha. 78. 63. 35. 29. ships free with. What weve been through has taught me to raise my bar. She has forgiven me, even when I might not have deserved it. 60. Speak from the heart and let her know what she means to you. Makes me feel good. I love you mum. She listens to your favorite music and tries her best to make you feel better. She is an entertainer in social gatherings. Love you my Queen Mother, you have surely done a good job raising a prince like me. She taught you how to braid your hair, do math, dance, sing, and be open to life. 45. She encourages me to be the best version of myself. 8. Even those few pieces were everything. She taught you to be independent. This can lead to a child feeling terrible about themselves. Mom did I ever tell you I love you because you are the glue that holds us together. Thank you for sharing your story too and for letting me know that you like this post. 34. She encouraged you to follow your passions, be happy and live your life to the fullest. Nevertheless, we have prepared an infographic to help you add more reasons to your list of why you love your mother. 9. She has always set an example for us with her poise and strength. She cooks my favorite meals when I am at home. No matter where you go, your prayers always find me, I love you mum. For holding her hand out when you cross the road. Whether youre sending a card or writing a letter, there are many things you can say. Even in hard times, shes there for you and wants to share your dreams. 12. I look forward to your BLOG & Instagram inspiration. She is good at talking to people and understanding them. Not my daughter, you b$%#*! Molly Weasley. You always give me the best advice. 2. . A lot of times, I am thinking about you cause I love you beyond words mum. Shes the one who prepares the best meals and is always there for me. She has always been a great teacher and a mentor. She's the angel on your shoulder. You arent afraid to be blunt with your truths. 75 Reasons Why I Love My Mom 1) She's always cheerful. Dear Mum, I love you because I feel comfortable talking to you anytime. I have learned all my good manners from her. 8. Im such a lucky child! View your shopping cart, you currently have, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, What to write: Message ideas for Administrative Professionals Day, Woo-Hoosummers here! StyleCraze provides content of general nature that is designed for informational purposes only. She is a firecracker. 21. 101. 38) She has very good taste and has always had cute outfits. She is the person you depend on right from birth and no one can replace her. She taught you the importance of cleanliness. In fact, Im sure that many of the reasons Ive listed below are thoughts that youve had about the nurturing woman in your life. There are many topics on which you can write an essay. I dont know how you use your superpower to keep me in check but it sure works, thank mum. 52. I love that you listen when I speak. She always answers when you call, no matter what time it is. 2. 4. My Mom is a jar of overflowing words of wisdom. Mothers put up with a lot, and their work often goes unrecognized. She still uses real mail, as in envelopes in my mailbox for me and my kids. She teaches you how to respect everyone, no matter how different they are than you. Instead of yelling, she took your hand and sat with you in the silence. Bullies beware Mom will reign hellfire on you! The reasons why I love you. I see you. Mom hugs! Youre an open arm I always run to when Im down, Im happy to love you always ma. I just wanted to tell you thank you for sharing this post. I love you mum. If you celebrate St. Patricks Day, then you know its all about sharing love, luck and fun. The things you do for us are just too much. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. , Your email address will not be published. 9. You defend me no matter what, much so when the whole world is against me. ) Dear Mum, I love you because your path is always sincere and open. You never blinked an eye when I wanted to start a new hobby as a kid. Sweet reasons why you love your mother quotes and messages to send to her. 61) She made hundreds of mini pizzas using English muffins at a party in the 70s and I was so impressed that I still remember them. 39. If your moms job is to raise a child, you can compliment her for that. (42) Mother & Daughter Letter Book Set $45.00 $24.99. Thank you, Mom, for staying calm when even I believe I deserve to be whacked. A mother not only brings a baby into this world, but she also raises them with selfless love and care. She is the emotional backbone of our family. Mom, you are the only one who has consistently loved me. 62. Looking back though, it was super cool. Express your love and appreciation for your mother by sharing her household responsibilities, writing a sweet note, buying her thoughtful gifts, taking her on a relaxing holiday, and pampering her with a rejuvenating spa day. Your smile is a lot of stories I love to remember. For putting up always with my attitude and character, I love you mum. 85. She literally will dance on any dance floor to any song. I'm just now seeing this comment. For picking me up when Im down, I love you mum. 56. A Dozen Reasons I Love You $45.00. It reminded me of so many reasons why I love my dad. You can make me see what I fail to see. You didnt have much to give and you gave it all to me. If we started making realistic superhero movies, moms would be the only Saviour Of The Day., Now, lets check out some inspirational reasons to say, I love you, mom!. She used to come to school sometimes with pizza for lunch to surprise you. 9) She loves Netflix. And in our book, spring means color. "When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know." Mitch Albom. She eats ribs to the bare bone and its borderline embarrassing. She went through grueling hours of labor and still calls you the best thing in her life. 34. My battle is your battle. I cannot do this alone. Shes the one you call at 3 a.m. after having a bad dream! Ashley Baldwin is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) who specializes in Perinatal Health. Dear mum, youre such a good listener. 91. She could always find my shoes. TilePix Stickable Photo Tiles For The Wall Any Family Combination. She encourages me to make healthy lifestyle choices. *Lover of God, country, a Momma, Air Force Veteran Wife, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, & dedicated Teacher of 19 years. Her love is pure and unconditional. 93. I'm Lise, a mom of 2 from sunny Florida. Even though I live halfway across the country, shes there for me. Their whole lifes happiness is wrapped up in you every single second. Isabel Kelly. We have an unbreakable and priceless relationship of love and affection with them. She knows me so wellall my moods, choices, and aspirations. 93. I love you mum. What Is A Serial Dater And How To Spot One? You are the best, Mom! 24. Shes found new ways for us to stay close without being in-person over the past year. You will always take a photo whenever we are. She always knows what to say to make me feel better, I love you mum. 72. After her Master's in Counseling, she did certifications in Perinatal Mental Health and is a Certified Addictions Counselor (CACII) with around 1 more, Specialty: Love, Marriage and Relationships, Shikha is a writer-turned-associate editor at MomJunction, with over seven years of experience in the field of content. Like, how do you do that? I never really think about your age. She knows every family recipe by heart. Having done a certification in Relationship Coaching, her core interest lies in more. 71. You help me when I need it. One can never have enough reasons to explain why one loves their mother. If anyone tries to hurt you, theyll have to go through her first! She is the one who provides us with everything we need. No matter how awful my life may seem. She makes me feel confident and helps me overcome fears. That always makes me laugh. My dad raised me & did the motherly & fatherly things all little girls, teenagers (most some things I learned from my female friends , & young adult girls needed, including teaching me how to cook & bake, 45. 1. She is the one who provides us with everything we need. 76. My friends want to always hang out at our house because of my Moms delicious cooking! I love you, mum, because you choose me before anything else. I love watching my Mom when shes with her own Mom. Thanks for my birthday suit photos youve kept through all these years, Thanks for giving up your social life just so you can be sure that my. She knew when I really needed to be in my room with the music too loud. She drops everything to meet me when I need her. (327) Maya Angelou Phenomenal Woman Glasses - Set of 2 $38.00. You always try your best, even when the situation is difficult. And never care about what people say or think. To live each day with no regrets. All rights reserved. 16. xo. Respectfully, Her silly sense of humor 9. You listen to me. I dont have friends? Realize that no matter where you are at this point in your life, a cheerful message from you to your Mom is all it takes to make her smile.