Listen and agree as I pray for you. Our warriors will go to work lifting you up to the Lord. You can also set up your own free Prayer Line on this site or find a list of Prayers to meet your need. God, thank you for taking the initiative to save me. But he believes all types of prayer, including prayers of confession . Intercession takes individuals who live prayerful life, a life of submission and obedience to the Lord, one who understands and knows how to take direction and orders without getting offended. (Isaiah 59:2) For the wages of sin is death. God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. Importance of Having a Group Christian Prayer It Invites the Presence and Power of the Holy Spirit In John Chapter 15, Jesus talked to his disciples about the challenges of persecution that they were about to face for being his followers. (Romans 3:23), 3. And He can use people to bring this comfort to our lives. 24-Hour Intercessory Prayer Warriors No matter what time of day, or night, you can submit your prayers to Daily Effective Prayer. Phone +91 480 2708098 Fax +91 480 2708097 Email [email protected] You can submit your prayer request below:Prayer Request Form Your Full Name Email Address Premier Lifeline is a confidential helpline offering a listening ear, someone to talk to, emotional and spiritual support from a Christian perspective, prayer and signposting. It is Apostle Taylors heart that you would come into true intimacy with Jesus and learn the truth of your Kingdom identity, face to face! Skip to primary navigation; . It would be wise if the teams and participants would report on a weekly basis; that way the reporting times will not cause confusion. Below are phone numbers to tremendous prayer ministries where you will find prayer counselors who love you and are willing to pray to God with you on your behalf or for whatever purpose you may be calling. Jesus calls:855-537-8722 Victory Christian Center prayer hotline: 704- 525-8638 Christian Television Network prayer hotline: 727-535-7729 700 Club prayer line: Call 1-800-700-7000 or visit their website for more information. Send your prayer requests to the Divine Intercessory Prayer Team and it will be individually prayed for. When you pray and miracles happen, your faith in God is strengthened. , I have a praise report After I requested prayers for my living situation, things started to get better really quickly! The HIS Radio prayer line is available to you 24hrs a day, 7 days a week! Click here to submit a request prayer online. Instead of worrying, pray. sick for like a month. Prayer lines are helpful. First, recognize that Jesus is in control of the situation. Be with me at every decision, thought, and action. Please forgive me of my sins. As you look for the right Christian prayer line, the best place to start is at home. It can stir us up and help keep our switch of faith turned on until our own desires are answered when we hear about other answers arriving in peoples lives. Our warriors will go to work lifting you up to the Lord. Here are a few signs that indicate it might be time to give them a call: If any of these sounds like you, then it might be time to give a 24-hour prayer line a call and allow them to help you pray to God. 623,484 Prayers posted so far 3 March 2023 Don't have an account? A conference call-based conference where people join the group. The prayer line can be transferred anywhere in the continental United States, Hawaii, or Alaska. Our desire is to lock spiritual arms with you and lift your situation up to Him effectively. She has worked diligently for a year to achieve a goal; I pray that should she not reach that goal that she will not become discouraged and think hard work doesn't pay off. Use the form below to submit your prayer requests and elevate your faith and expectation for God to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you can ask or think, according to the power that works within us! This offense of sin carries with it a present separation and, if not dealt with, the ultimate separation of death. The man I will be introduced to tomorrow (if Im well enough to go to church) could be my whole future or he could be just another person like all those before. Pray for those in authority and positions of leadership: 1 Timothy 2:2. The prayer line ministry operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, where spiritually trained representatives and volunteers . 24-hour Prayers of Encouragement (302) 762-8311 Press 1. All Rights Reserved. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We consider it an honor to be able to join you and believe in God together because agreement when praying is powerful. MORE LOVE TO CHRIST!!!! Thank you for your prayer request. Each day, hundreds of prayer wall visitors share their needs, praises, and concerns, and they respond to prayer requests posted by others. United Methodist Church General Board of Global Ministries prayer request hotline: Call 1-800-936-6893. For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not, In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of me, and dealeth their instruction. ~ Job 33:14-16. No matter what day or night, you can always call for help and support, and they will pray with you 24 hours a day. Someone is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to pray for you.Call HIS Radio Prayer Line at 866-987-7729.You can also share your prayer request on our online Prayer Center. Life outreach International: Call 800-947-5433. TOLL FREE 24 HOUR (CONFIDENTIAL) PRAYER LINES GOD ANSWERS PRAYER Below are phone numbers to tremendous prayer ministries where you will find prayer counselors who love you and are willing to pray to God with you on your behalf or for whatever purpose you may be calling. If . The ministry heading up the prayer line will send an email or send a letter to each team or participant letting them know if everyone is on the same page or in there are new revelations from God. We love you and expect Gods blessings and favor to invade your life! If you are a Christian or simply want someone to talk to or pray with you, having a 24-hour prayer line number can be a lifesaver. (e.g., Mary suffered from a stroke and her speech is impaired). Each day, hundreds of prayer wall visitors share their needs, praises, and concerns, and they respond to prayer requests posted by others. We individually pray over every submission we receive so you can rest assured that well be standing with you. The Prayer Ministry Team. Faith Prayers hotline: Call 1-866-515-9406. Nations Praying. God bless!!! All information is keptANONYMOUSand isNEVER SHARED. PLEASE NOTE: If you are a member of Victory Christian Center, please note that if you or your family member is in need of prayer, you should call our VCC Church Office at 704-602-6010 or email us at [email protected]. 24-7 Prayer is an international, interdenominational movement of prayer, mission and justice; a non-stop prayer meeting that has continued for every minute of this century so far, in over half the countries on Earth. One of the best things about the 24-hour prayer line is that its completely confidential. (Philippians 4:6), What Does Jehovah Jireh Mean? Please fill out the form below (submissions are kept private). God is no respecter of persons. Our intercessory team believes in miracles and breakthroughs! Pray for each other: James 5:16. Prayer Request | Kenneth Copeland Ministries Give Prayer Request Follow KCM We're here for you! If you suffer from constant anxiety or the sudden onset of fear, don't hesitate to contact us. Do you have a prayer request? Talking to someone on the hotline and after being prayed for, they can direct us to a church or community where we can connect face to face to grow more mature in our faith. Last night I asked for more prayer from you. Connect with me on YouTube right now. 200-seater Banqueting Suite. Pray for all people, everywhere: 1 Timothy 2:1. In other words, we must learn to battle the enemy instead of a human being. Click here to download the free e-booklet. God has been speaking through dreams since the beginning of time! Divine Mercy Intercessory Prayer MinistryWe Will Pray for You Call 1-800-804-3823On the face of it, our Divine Mercy Intercessory Prayerline could double for a business office anywhere, except for a couple notable distinctions.Within those cubicles, those aren't operators standing by to take your order; they are intercessors standing by to take your prayer petition. Receive uplifting scriptures, inspiring articles & helpful guides to encourage your faith. Whatever you send to us, well use it as a guide for praying over you. (Mark 14:32-42). Why Is Bit GPT Ai Platform So Popular Among Traders? Prayer also opens up the door to your heart for the holy spirit to enter and transform your life. In the name of Jesus, Amen. Lord, if You will simply protect me and give me wisdom and peace, no matter who he is, I will be ok. Lord, I put my whole life in Your hands! Our 24-hour prayer line is available at 866-987-7729. Before you leave, will you take the time to pray for two other people? Be specific or keep your prayers to Him brief. It's good to seek God's pathway. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." The FaithPrayers National Prayer Line is a grass-roots Christian prayer ministry offering a 24-7 toll-free, confidential phone line for prayer. Prayer Request (600 characters or less) . Meet Our Pastors Pray with the KLOVE Family The K-LOVE family prays together. 20. It is imperative that the participants or teams are Christian base participants. CBN's ministry is made possible by the support of our CBN Partners. When you connect to someone through prayer, you are never left unchanged. Prayers for 15 year old boy who is greatly in need of support. Through prayer, you are filled with the holy spirit, which leads you to believe in God and his purpose for humanity. TOLL FREE 24 HOUR (CONFIDENTIAL) PRAYER LINES. When we are in a community, not only do we grow, but we can also help others, share the gospel, and be an instrument for their soul to be saved and prayed for. Please put into Vipin's mind to call or message me. David E. Taylor is a man of prayer and has trained prayer warriors to stand in faith with you and agree for the impossible to become possible! I understand that I have offended You by my sin. It might seem like a good idea to keep things in order, but you might want to think twice before muting everyone on your prayer call. Hour of Power Join us during your lunch hour on the the first Wednesday of each month from 12 noon until 1:00 p.m. Intecessory Prayer His ears are open to those who are praying in faith. I'm very worried about him and hope all is good Open your heart and write about the problem youre having or the focus of the prayer. Alex is a family man and entrepreneur based in Los Angeles. I am having hope and fear at the same time. DailyHope, a free national telephone line, offers music, prayers and reflections as well as full worship services from the Church of England at the end of the phone. 20 Reliable 24-Hour Christian Prayer Line Numbers You Should Call, Dragonfly Meaning and Symbolism: Facts, Myths and Messages, Things To Keep In Mind When Updating Your Wardrobe, Legal Considerations to Have In Mind When Faced with Overtime Hours, The Importance of Insurance: Protecting Your Future and Your Loved Ones, Improve Your Kids Vocabulary With These Tips. Andrew Wommack Europe Tour: Amsterdam 2011. Breakthrough with Rod Parsley prayer line: Call 1-800-424-8644. God bless you! They can provide resources where you can continue with your walk with God and strengthen your faith in the Lord. Through prayer, you will be able to allow your faith in God to grow and overcome your fears. No matter what time of day, or night, you can submit your prayers to Daily Effective Prayer. For prayer requests via telephone, please call the prayer room 24 hours a day at: (870) 863-HOPE (4673) Your Prayer Request Is Confidential. Youre going through a tough time and could use some moral support. Let us know how we can pray for you today. Please allow up to 24 hours AFTER your initial request to hear back from a minister. Be as brief or lengthy as you would like because the more you are willing to share, the more accurate the requested prayer can be (we are happy to pray over unspoken requests too). Your dreams are important messages from God! Your First Name. Furthermore, it's good to seek how we are to live and represent Him on that pathway. PRAYER LINE. Leave a Prayer Request. But first, lets understand what a Christian Prayer line is. Welcome to The Upper Room Prayer Wall Take the Tour, Bear one anothers burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. If you desire to put up your 24-hour prayer line, you first need to consider the technology you will use. Expanding or adding sessions on other days is easy based on how many people attend and what they say. Here is a list of great prayer ministries that will be available to pray with you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Prayer Request (600 characters . Is this your first time requesting prayer from Breakthrough? . Our telephone number is 0300 111 0101 (Landline Rate - included in call packages . 'https://':'http://') + 'secure.wufoo.com/scripts/embed/form.js'; s.onload = s.onreadystatechange = function() { var rs = this.readyState; if (rs) if (rs != 'complete') if (rs != 'loaded') return; try { s1pcb1eu19nf9h4 = new WufooForm(); s1pcb1eu19nf9h4.initialize(options); s1pcb1eu19nf9h4.display(); } catch (e) { } }; var scr = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0], par = scr.parentNode; par.insertBefore(s, scr); })(document, 'script'); 1-877-THE-GLORY (843-4567) | @2020 Joshua Media Ministries, Int'l. But God, in His great love for you, took the initiative to restore your relationship with him. 2006 ~ The Father Appears in Rainbow Fire, Jesus Appears on Stage in Taylor, MI [Photo], Jesus Walks the Streets of Chicago ~ 2007, Jesus Appearing In The Services working with David E. Taylor, Jesus Working with David E. Taylor During Services. You can also share your prayer request on our online Prayer Center. God is love. WEDNESDAY VICTORY PRAYER SERVICE @ 7PM. The bishop says intecessory prayer is much loved by evangelicals and often comes most naturally and easily to people. So if youre ever in need of some support or encouragement, dont hesitate to give a 24-hour prayer line a call. Please complete the form below. Thank you so much! Sometimes you may be going through serious financial difficulties that you cant even afford to pay for your calls. 24 HOUR PRAYER Room. Any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Decide which one works best for you and your team and can give you long-term results. In fact, reputable churches and prayer centers make all their prayer calls confidential in order to protect their followers. Your First Name. We look forward to connecting with you and sharing Gods vision and heart for you His beloved people! Even Jesus our Master and Lord called for prayer partners to stand with Him in His trial before the cross in the Garden of Gethsemane! Nationwide Christian Trust Prayerline offer emotional and spiritual support, through listening and prayer. In addition, it also provides a sense of community and support. Through this prayer line, churches can reach a wider audience because they are able to offer free prayers to members of the community who are unable to attend church services in person. The intercessors were very loving and prayed with me any hour.The support and prayers of Pray Live's founder and intercessory team has lifted me to a place where I was not only able to stand but also find the courage to . Corporate Prayer - Sweet Hour of Prayer (SHOP) Mondays @ 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CT In person in room 1136/1137, conference bridge (346-248-7799, Meeting ID: 859 0021 9107, Passcode: 312664) or via Zoom (https://bit.ly/WBCSHOP). ( Mark 14:32-42 ). Our prayer partners are available to pray with you 24/7. National Prayer Center Assemblies of God prayer line: Call 1-800-477-2937. Call in today! One of the things we feel most comforted about is spending time with God and reading His promises in the Bible. But your iniquities have separated you from your God. Do you need someone to pray with you over the phone? Although there are countless Christian prayer hotline numbers that you can call for your daily spiritual nourishment, not all of them are reliable or open for 24 hours. Global Destiny Prayer Center hotline: Call 1-888-935-8100. Our ministry team is here for you 24 hours a day. Download the desktop app . Awakening Europe 2015 - Nuremberg/Germany. TBN Prayer line: Call 714-731-1000 or visit their website to submit your prayer requests. You can call these numbers whenever you are ready and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I am looking forward to attending church with him. TRC welcomes your requests for prayer. God is good and I love Him. . 12:00pm. I feel a little better after resting last night but now my voice is more scratchy and when the drainage comes down my throat it makes me cough to the point of gagging. Morris Cerullo prayer hotline: Call 866-756-4200 or visit their website to fill out a prayer request form. Start 24-hour prayer calls, stream live audio content to a dedicated church dial-in or establish free prayer lines with international dial-in numbers. You would want to assign roles and responsibilities based on their strengths and callings. You can choose a blog-based conference where people fill out an online form. A registration fee of $15 is required. Here, I have prepared a list of the top 20 most reliable Christian prayer hotline numbers that are well-known and have the highest reviews on the internet. Intercessors should have accepted the Lord, Jesus Christ as their personal savior.