2016, 2017 and 2018. 16 miles north of downtown Louisville, off I65 Please call our offices immediatly upon winning the item, 406 642 9603 and we will give full payment instructions. '84 Sedan DeVille 44,000 original miles - 4.1 L V-8 Origional owner -Driven on special occasions only, never in the winter.Runs and drives excellent.Immaculate condition inside and out Full, 1984 Cadillac Sedan De Ville Beautifully kept classic Cadillac. Year 1983. Thank you. 1985 Cadillac Coupe Deville. all new york. Failure to abide by this restriction will lead to referral for criminal prosecution with the United States Attorney's Office for the Northern District of California.----------------------------------------------If you have any questions regarding this vehicle or any vehicle currently in our inventory, please call Nathan 1-406-546-8748Thank you for your interest and we look forward to assisting you in the purchase of your next motor vehicle. No representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. I will ship the car overseas and assist with shipping internationally. Rochester, New Hampshire. Body type: Coupe In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omi 1984 Cadillac Coupe Deville. Vehicle title: Clear 1984 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz . Best of all this rolling affront to all things. PayPal can be used for the payment of the deposit only. Gorgeous 1983 Cadillac Eldorado. Used Cadillac DeVille For Sale By Year. Search locally or nationwide. Good luck bidding.LEGAL TERMS: PLEASE READ THIS. Starter: $9.22 a month; Premium: $12.29 a month; eCommerce: $19.98 a month; pasco county schools calendar. Vehicle is located in Memphis, IN. Please enjoy. Dealership. We will not be responsible for these minor accessories. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. Call 678-313-4462 for more info. I do not accept Pay Pal on large purchases. new york for sale "cadillac coupe deville" - craigslist. . International buyers are charged a $200 documentation fee and $58.25 CA SMOG. It is in spectacular condition. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. 1 owner, all original (95K summer mi, CADILLAC EL DORADO BIARRITZ COUPE This 1983 dream machine is in mint condition Spotless exteriors. Remember: By bidding and winning this auction, you are entering into a Legally binding Contract to purchase this vehicle as outlined in the user agreement you accepted when you registered as an eBay Community Member. See all trims (2) Other years. ***, Condition: Used This is, This Is The Finest Expression Of The Eldorado Line Which Combined The Sportiness Of A Custom Persona, Gateway Classic Cars of Nashville Tennessee is proud to digitally present this classic 1982 Cadillac, 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance The Fleetwood Body Company of Fleetwood, Pennsylvania wa, Clean CARFAX. 3/2 . My scores are sometime DOUBLE the Average car. It might be that the head needs to be cleaned with a Q-Tip and alcohol. The last model to be formally known as a DeVille was the 2005 Cadillac DeVille, a full-size sedan, the largest car in the Cadillac model range at the time. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. 48,841 original miles (driven 1300 miles a year!) First $8,000 cash buys it. Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. I welcome a buyers inspection. $65 SERVICE/HANDLING Fees & Taxes: Buyer must pay a $65 dealer service & handling fee per car purchased AND $58.25 For California SMOG. 1988 Cadillac De Ville Coupe. ; Skip to main content. 2) Temporary Hold Deposits: Website. 1955 Cadillac Flower Car (Coupe De Flora) custom built by Superior Body Company in 1955. Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. Nathan 406-544-6919Current Mileage: 89,000 CALL NATHAN ANYTIME 1 406 546 8748 Click the Blue link below to go to my store. 1974 Cadillac DeVille Coupe 66K Original Miles Rare Factory Color Combo Original Factory Color Apoll . Savannah, GA. For sale my very well maintained Cadillac Coupe DeVille !Was kept only in garage and never been involved in an accident.The 25000 mileage is real !Contact me for images and details. post. On the 4th Picture down You will notice a play button in the center of the picture press it and watch away its a 15 to 25 minute Video of This Car!! seattle for sale "cadillac deville" - craigslist. Ice-Cold, Factory climate control Air-Conditioning Yellow 1984 Cadillac Eldorado Base Recent Oil Change. The Top 10 best classic Chevrolets ever made. The new . Cadillac has a, 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham you will not find another one that's as clean as this car. Runs and drives excellent, like riding a . 2015-CADILLAC-CTSV-LSA-6-2-ENGINE-tremec-tr6060-manual-trans 12 month warranty. Model DeVille. Was last on the road in 2017. What were you realistically hoping to get for it ? Recent engine swap to a 1996 Chevy 5.3 with an 4L80 transmission. The first car to bear the name was the 1949 Coupe de Ville, a pillarless two-door hardtop body style with a prestige trim level above that of the Series 62 luxury coupe. Most of our cars are located in San Diego or Montana which creates a bit different costs but for the most part the same. 1984 GM RPO CODES-CADILLAC SEVILLE CODE DESCRIPTION Printed from http://www.cadillacfaq.com/rpo AG2 DJUSTER PASS ST POWER, MULTI-DIRECTIONAL AM6 EAT FRT SPLIT BENCH AR6 ESTRAINT SYSTEM SEAT BELT, SHLDR HARN, MAN A81 ADJUSTER PASS ST BK POWER, RECLINING B34 COVERING FRT FLOOR MATS, CARPETED INSERT B35 COVERING REAR FLOOR MATS, CARPETED INSERT B36 NG FLOOR MAT, LUGG COMPT B93 NTATION EXTR, MLDG, DR EDGE GUARD CA2 ROOF COVERING VINYL - DELETE C49 DEFOGGER RR WINDOW, ELECTRIC B68 WOODEN DC2 MIRROR I/S R/V TILT, DUAL READING LAMPS, COMPASS, O/S TEMP DISPLAY D60 OVERRIDE TRIM & PAINT COMPATIBILITY D64 MIRROR I/S FRT VAN RH, SUNSHADE, ILLUM D74 MIRROR I/S FRT VAN LH, SUNSHADE, ILLUM FK2 ARM LH TORS BAR SPRING ADJ (A) F57 No Match K19 REACTOR SYSTEM AIR INJECTION K34 E CONTROL AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONIC LIN PLANT CODE LINDEN, NJ, USA LT8 No Match L02 No Match MX0 MERCHANDISED TRANS AUTO PROVISIONS, O/D M57 TRANSMISSION MAN 5 SPD, CLARK, CL3905, 5.08 1ST, .77 5TH, O/D NA5 EMISSION SYSTEM FEDERAL, TIER 0 NB1 EMISSION SYSTEM CLOSED LOOP N37 STEERING COLUMN TILT, TELESCOPING N91 COVER, WHEEL SIMULATED WIRE, LOCK QJW No Match T82 AMPS CONTROL AUTOMATIC ON-OFF UM7 RADIO AM/FM STEREO, SEEK/SCAN, CLOCK, ETR UY9 CLUSTER KILO & MILES, MECHANICAL DISPLAY U66 SPEAKER SYSTEM 7, CUSTOM U75 ANTENNA POWER, RADIO VK3 LICENSE PLATE FRONT FRT MOUNTING PKG V4C No Match V51 SE PLATE FRAME, FRT & RR V73 VEHICLE STATEMENT USA/CANADA YLT No Match YLO No Match YL1 No Match YM4 SSING ZONE OFFICE ORDERS YM5 STRIPE ACCENT - DELETE YN6 SSING STOCK SALES YT9 PROGRAM EXPOSURE INITIATIVE I: C/F/G/H/J/K/M/N/S/U/V/W/Z- TRK CKGMPST 7 1 8 Y36 No Match 6ZJ COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (6ZJ) 60F No Match 60I *SEE BELOW 60X TRIM COLOR SEAT COLOR BEIGE (OPEL) 602 No Match 609 No Match 62L *SEE BELOW 62U *SEE BELOW 7ZJ COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (7ZJ) 8KD COMPONENT RR LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (8KD) 9KD COMPONENT RR RH COMPUTER SEL SUSP (9KD) RPO Code *Explanation/Description 60I INTERIOR TRIM MED COGNAC (91) 60I INTERIOR TRIM NEUTRAL SHALE (97) OPEL 60I INTERIOR TRIM CAPPUCCINO (01) OPEL 60I INTERIOR TRIM LIGHT NEUTRAL (00) (HOLDEN) RPO Code *Explanation/Description 62L SECONDARY COLOR EXTERIOR, DARK SPIRAL GRAY MET (03) 62L SECONDARY COLOR EXTERIOR, LT TERRA COTTA MET (95) 62L SECONDARY COLOR EXTERIOR, LT TAUPE (96) 62L SECONDARY COLOR EXTERIOR, RODIN SILVER MET (BRAZIL) 62L SECONDARY COLOR EXTERIOR, DK BLUE MT (00) 62L SECONDARY COLOR EXTERIOR, SILVER PLUM (00) 62L SECONDARY COLOR EXTERIOR, LIGHT IVORY, OPEL(99) RPO Code *Explanation/Description 62U PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, DARK SPIRAL GRAY MET (03) 62U PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, DK BLUE GREEN MICA (04) 62U PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, DK BLUE MET (01) 62U PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, STING RED (02) HOLDENS RPO Code *Explanation/Description 62U PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, DARK SPIRAL GRAY MET (03) 62U PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, DK BLUE GREEN MICA (04) 62U PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, DK BLUE MET (01) 62U PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, STING RED (02) HOLDENS, 1984 CADILLAC SEVILLE--LOW MILES 50770--WHITE EXTERIOR/WITH WHITE CANOPY ROOF POWER SUN ROOF--WHITE LEATHER INTERIOR--V-8 ENGINE--AIR CONDITIONING--AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION--POWER STEERING--POWER BRAKES--POWER WINDOWS--POWER DOOR LOCKS--WIRE WHEELS--TILT STEERING WHEEL--CRUISE CONTROL--ANY QUESTIONS CHUCK 304-633-7768------------MAY TRADE-------. Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Power comes from a 4.1-liter V8, rated at approximately 135 horsepower and 190 lb-ft of torque. Please do not expect perfection. Body type: Coupe 1984 Cadillac for sale; 1940 Cadillac for sale; 1925 Cadillac for sale; 2010 Cadillac for sale; 1953 Cadillac for sale; 1927 Cadillac for sale; 2005 Cadillac for sale; Clean inside and out. We may be required to collect sales tax for your state. Does the restoration come with pictures and/or receipts ? REBUILT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Remarkable. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. Cadillac Coupe deVille For Sale 1981 Cadillac Coupe deVille Current Bid: $4,000 Ends In: 1953 Cadillac Coupe deVille Price $25,000 Offers 10 . See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. Optional rear window defroster Original woodgrain Dash with full instrument cluster including 85 MPH speedo Also these are Door to Door Shipping charges make sure thats what you get when you get a quote port to port is a whole differnent thing and will cost you more in the end.Sometimes buyers are worried about Shipping or picking their car up. 5) Payment Methods: Cadillac DTS (362 listings) 26 Great deals starting at $1,295. Min Price. I buy And sell many cars each year and will definitely be looking Nick up to buy in the future. cars & trucks. Nathan 406-544-6919European Bidders You are welcome to bid!! Cadillac DeVille in Atlanta GA. Cadillac DeVille in Chicago IL. Flemings Ultimate Garage Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, Exotic Cars, Camaro, Chevelle, Impala, Bel Air, Corvette, Mustang, Cuda, GTO, Trans Am. No time to care for. When I bought my 71 MBZ 600, I thought that I was paying a high price, but when I got my car, I realized that this was the best car in my collection. Visors need re-upholstered. Drivetrain: Automatic Transmission w/Overdrive All of the Stainless Steel Trim is in really great shape and didnot take much to make it shine. Runs and drives good! While wholesaling brings far less profit per vehicle, it allows me the luxury of being at auction 2-4 times a week and doing what I love to do buy cars I wish I didnt have to sell any of them I have a personal collection of over 100 cars 35 of them Trans Ams cause thats what I like.Many of our first time buyers become repeat buyers, referring family and friends to us buying more cars or ordering the parts to fix up their toys. 1984 Toyota Passenger Van LE. While the optional d'Elegance package remained at $1,150, the Cabriolet option for Coupe de Ville went up to $420. Since these vehicles are used, please remember that books, extra keys, remote entry keys, CD cartridges, etc, do not always remain with vehicles throughout their life. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. You are bidding on a preowned vehicle. Good condition only had 2 owners. !My ad's are different. cars & trucks 48; auto parts 20; auto wheels & tires 7; wanted 1 + show 41 more + hide 41 more . We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Exterior Color:Beige JURISDICTION/VENUE: On this auction you agree and accept the following terms and conditions. So when you can pick up something so desi. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Good, 1984 cadillac coupe deville nice and clean always in the garage clean title . It has a matching color hearse. Clean title. The Enumclaw, Washington classic runs and drives and looks presentable inside and out. And boy is it Elegant! Mirror needs replaced. Reverse. 1982 Cadillac DeVille 19,477 miles / $19,500 Shipping can take 1-4 weeks from when we receive your payment. This seller has a huge & impressive inventory. Please contact me to arrange payment a.s.a.p. Related Models For Sale. For those that enjoy the details, well here you go! This 1984 Cadillac Sedan De Ville is for sale on Cars & Bids! Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. $5,795. Thank you for your interest! INSPECT: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, INSPECT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT, to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. RUNS AND DRIVES, NO NOISES. 1983 Cadillac DeVille Coupe Deville 1983 Cadillac Coupe Deville black red 65,000 super clean original 1980 s caddy, Cadillac : DeVille DEVILLE 1963 cadillac coupe deville 390 325 h p california car new interior and paint, Cadillac : DeVille Brougham Conversion 1983 cadillac coupe deville 1991 conversion 5.0 l cce hydraulics mostly new, Cadillac : DeVille BURGUNDY LEATHER 1983 cadillac coupe deville, Cadillac : DeVille 2 Door Trophy Winner! how to get gems in mm2 free. If any proceeding is brought to enforce a parties' rights under these terms and conditions, the losing party shall pay all costs and attorneys' fees of the prevailing party.2. . 4 cars on duPont REGISTRY. If not sold by mid March I will take it on my vacation to Utah from San Diego. 2000 Cadillac Deville for Sale Near Me: $6,829 Save $1,210 on 1 deal: 19 listings: 1999 Cadillac Deville for Sale Near Me . Manufacturers warranties may still apply. The communication is great. No deliveries/Pickups are permitted on Saturday or Sunday unless special arrangements are made in advance with our trust department.3. These cars back in the day commanded respect when . ), Original 4 speed automatic transmission with O/D, Mirror finish, Woodland Haze Metallic Paint professionally show waxed & detailed, Great looking, Light Camel Cloth power front split bucket seats, Original woodgrain Dash with full instrument cluster including 85 MPH speedo, Original tilt and telescopic steering wheel with crusie control, Ice-Cold, Factory climate control Air-Conditioning, Optional digital AM/FM stereo with seek and scan, Detailed trunk with full size spare and jack, Original Great looking 15" wheels with Cadillac crest and white-line tires, Original Cadillac Gold owners manuals and two keys.